The Star Way

Amelia A, rushes down the stairs as her mother, Ameera A, calls her. Amelia has just finished primary school and she'll be going to secondary school in another 5 weeks. She's hoping that she'll go to Oceanic Hill Secondary School as many of her friends and schoolmates will be going there. Unfortunately, she has to go to Starlix Castle Academy, a school in a castle built by a queen in the 1820s.

"I thought you'll let me go to OHSC?!" She yells.

"Amelia, lower down your voice!" Ameera scolds her.

"Miss Hannah just called me, she told me that Harlynn will be going to Starlix Castle Academy, aren't you excited by hearing that?!" Ameera says cheerfully.

Harlynn Y is Amelia's childhood bestfriend. Amelia had the opportunity to go to Starlix Castle Academy because she had relatives who went there while Harlynn had the opportunity as she passed the exam to go there.

Amelia was unable to convinced her mother to go Oceanic Hill Secondary School. She ran to her room feeling sad. It's not that she hates Starlix Castle Academy, she just feels that she's more comfortable to go to a normal daily school with her other friends too, including Harlynn. Although she was sad, she told herself to look at the bright side. She will have more opportunities in life if she graduates there.

Her mother told her to go to bed early as she have to go to the Starlix Tailor in the morning to get her uniform ready. Unlike other schools uniform, it's costum made, and the tailor knows what does and doesn't fit for the girls. 

Before she went to sleep, Harlynn called her, they chatted for a bit until they felt sleepy. It was getting late and they had to sleep. They said goodnight to each other until Harlynn randomly says "The Star Way". Amelia asked what does that mean but Harlynn had already ended the call.

It was on her mind the whole night, "What does the Star Way means?"
She thought to herself.