17- Dates and a Little Fight

Start from the beginning

  "You're right, it was red. It didn't really look like a hickey." said Fred as George looked back at Y/n. She gave them a 'Duh' look as if it was so obvious.

   "But if you don't want to hang out with Emilia and Miles i'm sure you can always find Lee, he has been complaining the two of you don't spend time with him anymore." said Y/n as she looked down the table to see Lee talking with other Gryffindors.

   "So what are you and Adrian going to do today?" said Fred as he looked at Miles, Adrian and Emilia enter into the Great Hall.

   "Why are you so nosy Fred?" said George causing Y/n to laugh. Fred rolled his eyes and looked over at Lee who was talking with his sister.

  "How are you and Autumn? Why isn't she sitting over here with us?" said Fred as George's smile faded and looked back down at his food. Y/n and Fred quickly looked at each other and back at George.

   "We're fine, and well she wanted to sit with Angelina and Alicia." said George as Fred gave him a look. Y/n looked back down at Autumn who looked tired.

   ———

  "We'll see you guys later, yeah?" said George as him and Autumn walked off together. Adrian and Y/n smiled and walked off as Miles and Emilia looked at Fred who was standing there awkwardly.

   "Well do you guys want to go to the Honeydukes?" said Miles as Emilia was holding back her laugh. Fred smiled and rubbed his neck awkwardly.

   "Actually I was going to go find Lee, you guys wouldn't mind right?" said Fred and Miles and Emilia smiled at each other.

   "No no go ahead! Adrian said to meet them at three broomsticks so we'll all just find each other there?" said Emilia as Fred nodded and walked off.

   ———

  "So what are your plans?" said Y/n as her a Adrian walked the streets of Hogsmaede. Adrian smiled as he pointed to a pink shop that said 'Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop'.

   "Never really been in here before but I remember when Emilia told us that Cedric had brought her here one time and it was really nice.." said Adrian looking at the bright pink shop. Y/n laughed as Adrian opened the door and was welcomed with a bell. Couples were holding hands or kissing which made Adrian and Y/n feel very uncomfortable.

   "It's adorable but very.. intimate." said Y/n with a laugh as her and Adrian sat down. The round tables were decorated with lacy napkins and china sugar bowls that made Adrian wonder why anyone would like being here.

   "Do you want to go somewhere else? I mean it's really-" said Adrian rubbing his neck awkwardly with a laugh. Y/n was quick to cut him off as she smiled.

   "Oh no it's fine Adrian, really!" said Y/n as Madam Puddifoot came around to take their order. They both order tea and were laughing at the couples who were snogging in a corner or swallowing each other's faces. What made things more hilarious was when Liam and Hazel came in, looking at them surprised. Hazel grabbed Liam and pulled him out while Y/n and Adrian were in tears of laugher.

   "I find it strange that the two of them are still together." said Adrian laughing as Y/n grabbed her side.

  "I wonder if she taught him how to kiss." said Y/n causing Adrian to burst out laughing. The other couples would look at them from time to time since they were being so loud until they finished their tea, Adrian payed and the both of them were walking to Honeydukes when Y/n saw Miles and Emilia.

   "Oh hey!" said Adrian as Miles quickly moved his hand away from Emilia's waist before Adrian could notice. His face went red as Emilia looked at him.