They arrived at Jisoo's private airport "UNNIE!" Jisoo heard to annoying kid "Hey" Jisoo greeted "Oh who's this hot girl" Lisa smirk and wink at Jennie but Jennie just stay still "Stop Lisa, she's my friend Jennie" Jisoo said "Yah unnie we've been friend since forever why didn't I know that you have a gorgeous friend" She wink again making Jisoo slap her shoulder hard "Ow!" Lisa said in pain and rub her shoulder "Unnie you don't have to slap me that hard I'm just joking" Lisa rolled her eyes.

"So, you mentioned earlier that your gonna say something to me?" Jisoo asked Lisa who went to her car and revealed a beautiful blonde hair girl.

"Unnie I want you to meet my new girlfriend well more like my robot girlfriend Park Chaeyeong!" Lisa said with lots of joy in her voice.

"Hi, I'm Chaeyeong" The girl greeted and bow "Nice to meet you Jisoo unnie" Chaeyeong smiled at her "Y-yeah, Nice to meet you too" Jisoo awkwardly said "This is Jennie my gir- I mean my friend" Jisoo said and Chaeyeong bow down same goes to Jennie...

"Hi, I'm Chaeyeong" The girl greeted and bow "Nice to meet you Jisoo unnie" Chaeyeong smiled at her "Y-yeah, Nice to meet you too" Jisoo awkwardly said "This is Jennie my gir- I mean my friend" Jisoo said and Chaeyeong bow down same goes to Jennie "Nice to meet you Chaeyeong, I'm Jennie" Jennie smiled widely and make eye contact with her.

"Ms. Kim we have to go now" The flight attendant said "Hmm.. okay" The four of them went inside the plane "Do you want anything Ms. Kim?" She asked "Just give as some champagne please" Jisoo answered the flight attendant bow down and went to the back.

The whole ride was full of chatting more like Lisa chatting because she was telling Jisoo about Chaeyeong how she got her, how she got confuse because she don't know how she will opened it and many more.

Few minutes later....

The pilot announced that they already landed on Jeju island and the four girls got out the plane and was greeted by Jisoo's business partner "Goodmorning Ms. Kim" The man in suit said "Goodmorning too Mr. Kim" Jisoo greeted back "Don't be to formal just call me Hanbi or BI" The man named Hanbi said "Is that so Mr. - I mean Hanbi you can just call me Jisoo" Jisoo said and someone clear their throat.

"Oh yeah Jisoo I want you to meet my cousin and will be your business partner too this is Bobby" The man bowed and smiled widely "Hi, I'm Kim Jiwon but you can call me Bobby" He said and Jisoo bowed down "Nice to meet you Bobby" Jisoo said

"I want you to meet my friends this is Lisa, and Chaeyeong her girlfriend" The two wave at the two men "And this is my friend Jennie" Jisoo said and smiled 'So, your name is Jennie', The men smirk.

"Nice to meet you all ladies why don't we eat something? If that okay with you?" Hanbi suggested "Yeah, sure" Jisoo answered and the four girls went to Jisoo's van that she owned and the two man at their own car.

They arrived at the nearest restaurant and all of them enter inside and was greeted by the waiter asking them how many are they and guide them to their table.

They all ordered and starts eating while chatting getting to know each other 'Your body Jisoo was sexier than in the pictures', The men thought while he smirk at his mind.

Few hours passed by....

The girls went to Jisoo's beach house "Wow, unnie your beach house has a full view of the island" Jennie said "Let's all rest first" Jisoo announced "Unnie you all have two rooms?" Chaeyeong asked 'Fuck, why don't think about that first stupid Jisoo', Jisoo mentally want to slap herself "Me and Chaeyeong will share at the guest room while Jennie unnie will sleep at your room" Lisa pulled Chaeyeong with her and Jennie smirk "Don't you fucking dare give me that stupid smirk" Jisoo glared at Jennie while Jennie just give her a innocent look.

Jisoo and Jennie unpack their luggage until Lisa went inside "Unnie, me and Chaeyeong will scroll around the shore" Jisoo nodded without look up Lisa got out and close the door leaving the two while Jisoo was busy unpacking Jennie snake her arms around her waist "Jagi, I hate when Hanbi and Bobby make you laugh and smiled your making me jealous" Jennie pout Jisoo can't help but smile secretly and continue unpacking "I think you deserve a punishment" Jennie bite Jisoo's earlobe gently making Jisoo froze.

"A-are not you f-finish unpacking?" Jisoo stuttered "I already finish Jagi" Jennie said in a low tone "I have to-" Jisoo was cut off by her phone she quickly got out Jennie's arms who look dissapointed.

"Hello?", "Jisoo... remember I'm watching you...", Jisoo pull away her phone and look at the caller ID it's unknown number, "Who are you?", "You will know soon baby... very soon", She heard the man laugh evilly and Jisoo found it creepy, "Whoever you are stay away from me you creep".

Jisoo hung up and feeling her hand shaking a bit "AHHHH!" She screamed when she felt a tap on her shoulder "Are you okay?" Jennie asked softly and suddenly Jisoo hug her tightly "Jagi, are you okay?" Jennie repeated and rub Jisoo's back calming her down and when she feel Jisoo's slowly calming down she pulled away "Jisoo, you okay?" She asked and Jisoo just nodded "Hmm.. y-yeah I am I just felt like I need some rest yeah" Jisoo went inside her room closing the door leaving Jennie with unsatisfied answered.

-------------------------------------------

I change mind about Jisoo introduce Jennie as her cousin and I change it as Jisoo's friend if you all don't mind. 😅

-------------------------------------------