Murder Hotel au

Daniel walked into the hotel with his best friend and girlfriend. They all looked like high school bullies because that's exactly what they were bullies except now they were adults.

"Hello there." Parasite greeted as the three walked into the hotel.

"Hey dude I want 1 rooms for two nights." Daniel said.

Parasite nodded and told them how much money it would be to stay and although they tried to haggle the price they ultimately paid and got their key. Parasite already didn't like them much.

Pearl got to the elevator first and pressed the button. They a bit impatiently waited for the elevator to come before going in and pressing the second floor button. As they went up listening to the elevator music they chatted a bit and got to the floor. They exited the elevator.

"Last one to find the room is a rotten egg!" Peter joked as he ran in a direction.

"Oh you're on!" The two yelled and went into different directions.

Meanwhile..

Arthur heard stomping of feet making him scared. He kept checking behind him incase Parasite was there "I-it's j-just the o-other residents y-yeah! J-just the other residents not Parasite." He said to try to calm himself down.

Currently the trio looked around and Pearl found the room first "Score!" The girl said with a grin.

Soon Daniel came and then Peter "Damm guess I'm the rotten egg." Peter said.

"Always have been." Daniel snickered.

Peter rolled his eyes "Whatever."

The three went inside and put their luggage in their room. "Damm the ride here was long I'm exhausted." Peter said as he plopped down onto the bed.

"Yeah it took literally 2 hours to get here and we left so late it's already night!" Pearl exclaimed.

Daniel was already passed out on the bed.

Pearl sighed and shook her head. She got under the sheets and snuggled up to her boyfriend before falling asleep. Peter was like 'I'm so lonely~' but fell asleep on his bed.

Next day.

Daniel was the first to wake up. He smiled softly seeing his lover and ran his fingers through her beautiful white hair. He kissed her lips and may have squished her boobs. She unsurprisingly didn't wake up as she was a very heavy sleeper.

"Love you~" he said before getting up.

He grabbed some clothes and went inside the bathroom. He got undressed and took a shower.

A bit later.

He finished taking a warm shower and got out. He dried off before getting dressed and of course flexing at the mirror at his hOt self after he brushed his hair and teeth.

Once he got out of the bathroom he found Peter waking up. "Hey bro wake up." Daniel said shaking him.

Peter yawned as he woke up "What?" He asked tiredly.

"Go take a shower-" Daniel said.

"Why?" Peter asked.

"Remember that freak who freaks out whenever someone stares at him?"

"Yeah I do why?" He asked.

"Because he's here!"

"Wait really?!"

"Yeah I saw the freak wandering in the hallways! He was looking around like he was paranoid someone was watching him or something like that. Guess he's still a freak." Daniel said

"Wanna bully him?"

Daniel smirked "About to ask the same thing."

"Alright I'll go take a shower you beat the shit out of the freak."

He nods "I still can't believe Pearl thought he was 'cUtE' he's just some half blind freak."

"Yeah I know right!" Peter got up and started grabbing some clothes.

"Now see ya!" Daniel said before leaving the room.

Daniel walked down the hall only to see Arthur walking around a bit nervously. Daniel smirked and ran to him. He pushed Arthur to the ground.

"Huh?!" Arthur was surprised as he hit the floor.

"Still a weak pathetic freak I see!" Daniel kicked Arthur in the stomach.

Arthur groaned in pain and looked at Daniel in fear. He covered his face "P-please d-don't-"

Daniel kicked him even harder "Don't what? You don't get to tell me what to do!"

Arthur cried out a bit in pain.

He smirked and started kicking the shit out of Arthur who pleaded for him to stop. Once he finished he grabbed Arthur's neck and shoved him against the wall. He started to stare at Arthur making Arthur freak the fuck out.

Meanwhile..

Parasite had seen this from his cameras and was pissed. He got upstairs and found them. He forced Daniel to let go of poor Arthur and dragged him away.

Arthur cried "W-why do B-bad things always happen to me?" The poor abused boi cried out.

(I'm ending it here and sorry I know this is horrible I'm just tired as I wrote this)