𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑: 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒

Start from the beginning

eric hasn't exactly come to terms with his sexuality yet, all he knows is that he has feelings for jackson.

"we can't be seen together anymore!" eric yelled, running his hands through his hair.

andy saw the hurt on jackson's face, but she knew all he cared about was trying to calm eric down.

"eric, just calm down!" jackson tried.

"calm down?!" eric repeated. "how can i calm down when i've just been outed to the whole school?!"

jackson tried to step closer to eric, putting a hand on his shoulder, but eric moved back. andy watched as eric went to a seat, leaving jackson standing there with a pain in his chest.

 andy watched as eric went to a seat, leaving jackson standing there with a pain in his chest

andy saw him quickly hide it, but you could still see it in his eyes. jackson turned to look at andy, the miller girl giving him a sad smile. he nodded before going to one of the seats, far from eric.

andy watched as a bunch of arguments broke out in the choir room, making the girl let out a frustrated sigh.

"i have a headache." andy mumbled, rubbing her temples with her fingers.

quinn laid her head on andy's shoulder, rubbing her back in comfort.

~~~

andy watched as april rhodes - yes, that april rhodes - stood in the middle of the choir, doing a little dance to the song dreams by fleetwood mac.

now here you go again
you say you want your freedom

andy bopped her head to the music, watching as april pointed to all of the students as if she was talking to them.

all the students smiled to the song, mr.schue joining. they sounded good together.

the song ended making the new directions clap. mr.schue went up to the bored to write "rumors" on it.

"rumors, a classic record by fleetwood mac. one of the greatest albums of all time." mr.schue started. "written as the band was breaking apart. . . to keep it together. "now, this week, we are done with the backstabbing and the gossip, and we're channeling all that energy into working together. so, pick a song from the album, put your own spin on it. simple as that."

finn looked at quinn. he wanted to make sure that quinn wasn't cheating on andy.

andy nudged quinn, looking at her with raised eyebrows. "you wanna do one?"