Dre:3....

De:2....

D:1....

D/De/Dre:GO

I twisted on the knob trying to open it when I heard the doorknob click I did almost break the doorknob but I didn't.Then right after that Kobe came back with angel and jaden.

K:did it unlock

Me:yea let's go,I said opening the door

When we looked inside it was dark like it was pinch black and I was on my way to try to find the light but when I stepped in I felt water like it was everywhere then I found it and turned it on.Thats when I saw vallyk on the floor with his knees up to his chest arms wrapped around him and he was just staring straight ahead crying in the water and looked scared and nervous at once,I wanted to go over there and just hug him but didn't know if I should or not it made me sad to see him like this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vallyk POV

Me and the group were playing games then few minutes later it was just me angel and jaden cause the others went to play basketball and then like five minutes later my head started hurting like really bad,then out of nowhere I heard a voice in my head and I knew exactly who it was.

???:hello vallyk it's been a while hasn't it,i hope you got my message and you better be scared for your life because not only would I be destroying the two most powerful families but I would also be destroying your little friends from years back that I still see your friends with and even the new ones and you must have a thing for the browned one but i mean you obviously wouldn't know that because well not to be rude or anything.....oh who am i kidding you've never been in a relationship well ain't that to bad,you know the browned one also looks familiar but how would you know,you know nothing your useless you think you can take me down but with what those powerless friends of  yours just cause their trained doesn't mean there gonna help you cause when you go down they go down right along with you,because when your telling them what to do basically leading them so you guys can try to beat me it won't work the definition of you is useless might as well give up while you can it's better than getting destroyed and killed and give me your powers,that's all......for now.

Then the voice stopped and I was focusing back in reality and I started to feel all my emotions just moving around inside along with my powers and then I started hearing angel and jaden.

A:vallyk are you ok?

J:vallyk you good? you need to calm down,vallyk?

A:vallyk?...VALLYK? what's wrong? Please answer us

Then I started feeling everything inside get stronger as I replayed the words in my head and ran to the bathroom so no one could see me.

Once I got in the bathroom I locked the door then looked in then went to the mirror and saw my eyes change multiple colors my body was hurting from all the commotion inside I started hearing banging on the door and heard who sounded like angel and jaden but I just ignored.

then some of my powers started going off there was stuff flying around everywhere,then my head started hurting and I started to have flashbacks from years back of all the fights I had,then the lights started flickering on and off and I was hearing voices from outside the door but I couldn't focus straight to hear them correctly.

Then with my telepathy power going off the voices started going to my head and i could hear mike and the others I didn't want this going on while they were around it's hard to try to control them when their like this but I had to try so I was trying to control them then I felt tears run down my cheeks as I felt all the chaos inside start to calm down.