"Fine, but you find a way to get there. I'm not driving you." She said smartly.

"What." I asked confused following her. She turned around and stopped. "I'm serious." She said with the stalest face. I looked down and realized I actually pissed her off. I do deserve this for ditching her.

I sighed. "Okay, I'll meet you there then." I turned around and started walking away. I heard giggling behind me.

"Aww, Chris you looked so sad." She laughed. "Come here, you know I'd never do you like that." She said.

I turned around and walked toward her. "Wow, not you playing with my emotions." I said sarcastically shocked. "You're so mean, you know that." I said jokingly.

"Whatever, let's go and you better eat." she said. I followed her to her car.

——————————————————————————
4:26 p.m.
08/24/23

We made it to 5&diner, I don't know why she loves this place. It's so basic like Dennys. The hostess sat us down at a booth near the front. I looked at the menus, and all of the food seemed whatever.

"Okay let's get milkshakes, burgers and French fries." Gaby said happily.

"Yeah whatever you want." I said montoned.

"No, you're getting the same too. You didn't eat this morning, so I'm making sure you eat now." she said.

"Ight, fine I'll get a chocolate milk shake then." I said. The server came. She looked pretty, her name tag said Hailey.

"How's it going guys, what can I get started for you." Hailey smiled making eye contact with the both of us.

"May I have a small Oreo milkshake, and a cheeseburger, no onions please and fries." Gaby said to Hailey.

"Sure thing love." Hailey smiled at Gaby.

"How about you handsome." Hailey smiled at me.

I blushed smiling back. "Uh, can I get a chocolate milkshake, and the same thing she got but with cheese fries." I said.

"You got it." Hailey said not breaking eye contact with me. Shes kinda cute I thought.

"Are you thinking about asking for her number?" Gaby asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Ask who for what number?" I said confused. I lost my train of thought for a minute.

"The waitress?." Gaby said confused mocking me.

"Oh." I smiled. "Nah, I'm okay. I'm not ready for no relationship right now. I already told you." I said. Hailey came back with our milkshakes and I noticed she gave me a large shake.

"Uh, excuse me." I said.

"Yes." Hailey said.

"I think you messed up my order. I wanted the same size as hers." I said.

"Don't worry about it, it's on the house." She smiled walking away.

"You sure? Seems like she likes you." Gaby hinted.

"Yeah I'm sure." I said drinking my milkshake.

"So." Gaby said staring in my eyes.

"What?" I asked weirded out.

"Why'd you ditch me earlier." She said drinking her milkshake.

I laughed. "You still on that." I said.

"Duh, I waited like 2 hours for you and you flaked on me." She said.

"Well duh, you didn't have to wait on me for 2 hours, you could've left." I said jokingly.