Chapter 322

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Before Lu Xiaoxiao could finish speaking, Zhang Xu said directly: "Don't talk nonsense there. Now the birthday banquet is almost over, I will go back and show my face."

Zhang Xu laughed while sitting in the car thinking of the little girl's words just now, and marrying a daughter-in-law who would have children and having ten or eight children. She wanted him to marry a sow.

Zhang Xu wondered if the little girl's brain was different from that of everyone else, or how could she keep coming up with so many weird thoughts and saying so many unintelligible words.

Zhang Xu raised his left hand and looked at his watch. It was twelve o’clock. He now has to rush back to show his face while the birthday party is not over. Originally, it didn’t matter whether he showed his face or not, but he was afraid that his family would think it was. The little girl took him away and arranged the little girl.

After returning home, Zhang Xu first went back to the house and changed a set of clothes, and then went to the living room to find a corner to sit down and have tea with everyone.

Elder Zhang looked at Zhang Xu as soon as he walked into the living room. Seeing that he didn't say hello to everyone, he knew that the child's heart was not in Zhang's house, so he said: "Axu, you are sixteen years old this year."

"Ok."

"Time flies so fast, you'll be almost adult in a blink of an eye, and you're almost reaching the age of marrying a wife." Elder Zhang exclaimed.

Zhang Xu's face suddenly sank when he heard what the old man said, because he knew what the old man was going to do next.

When the people in the living room heard the old man's words, they knew what the old man was going to do next, just like Zhang Xu, but this was something they would like to see, so they quickly agreed to the old man Zhang Xu that it was time to marry a wife.

Zhang Xu sneered in his heart after looking around in the living room, thinking that maybe he could do what the little girl said.

"Axu, do you have any girl you like?" Old Zhang looked at Zhang Xu and asked.

"No."

"Dad, it doesn't matter if A Xu doesn't have a girl who doesn't have a heart. We know a lot of good girls to introduce to A Xu." Mr. Zhang's oldest daughter-in-law Liu Min said.

"Yes, Dad, Sister-in-law is right. We know many girls who are excellent in all aspects. We can introduce them to A Xu." Father Zhang's third daughter-in-law Zhang Xiaoyu agreed.

"Axu, if you take the time to get to know the people introduced by your eldest aunt and third aunt, you may be right." Old Zhang looked at Zhang Xu and said with a smile.

"I'm still young, so I won't consider this issue for the time being." Zhang Xu said calmly, but the voice was cold and scary.

"It's not good for a man to start a family first and then start a business. It's not good to have a woman take care of the rear so that you can fight without any worries." Master Zhang said.

Zhang Xu laughed mockingly when he heard the old man's words. If he promised him to marry the people introduced by Liu Min and Zhang Xiaoyu, it might not be without worries.

"I wouldn't think about this issue until I was thirty. If my grandfather wanted to hug a great-grandson, I think Grandpa would definitely satisfy his grandfather. I have something to go out, so I'll leave. After saying this, Zhang Xu walked towards the door without looking back.

Liu Min saw Zhang Xu like this and immediately looked at Mr. Zhang and said, "Dad, what kind of attitude is A Xu? Xiao Yu and I kindly introduced him to him, but he shook our faces."

Hearing what the eldest daughter-in-law said, Mr. Zhang waved his hand to signal her not to continue this topic, because it was useless to say more. Now Zhang Xu is no longer free for them to control.