[ 022 ] 𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐘

IN LIFE, EVERYONE HAS CHOICES—-choices that they make, choices that they will be grateful for or regret for the rest of their life.

there is a right and wrong way to do things, the choices that a person makes determines whether the choice is right or wrong.

some choices can be detrimental, they can determine fate—-life or death.

sometimes you have one shot at life.

one wrong move, boom, youre done.

especially when billionaire murders are looking for a person...

picture this, you stab someone and they stop breathing right underneath you, you walk away for less than thirty seconds, just to find the supposed dead body, nowhere to be found.

you're going to be fucking pissed, and most of all freaked out because that certain person saw something that they shouldnt have.

"okay! okay! OKAY! dont shoot, don't shoot..."

"where is he?!"

"i don't know! shouldnt you?! it's been two weeks since i've seen him!"

"bitch put that fucking gun down you deadbeat lifeless stupid dumb raggedy ass piece of dog shi—"

"—SHUT UP NOAH!"

they kind of sorta maybe got in the wrong situation...

"i'm telling you he went back to the fucking abandoned place!" jack slammed his hand on the table,

"you think miles is there?" timothee raised a brow,

"not currently, but i know that he stopped there i just know it, maybe he left a clue, o-or something behind that can tell us where he went!"

they all looked at him as if he was crazy,

"—i was supposed to be home like last w—" lily began saying,

"—BITCH SIT THE FUCK DOWN BEFORE I COME OVER THERE WITH THE VACCUM AND SMASH IT OVER YOUR HEAD!" noah screamed,

lily's eyes widened before she slowly sat back down in her chair, noah looked over to everyone else before shouting,

"WHAT?!"

"nothing, nothing" timothee shook his head,

noah has been angry lately, and sick of everyone,

"okay dumb bitches let's go to the car because y'all slow as fuck and i don't got time for your humpty dumpty asses to be stomping out here like a pedestrian going to get a loaf of bread from the local supermarket, WE HAVE LIVES TO SAVE HERE!" noah stormed out.

the other four looked at each other with wide eyes,

"let's just listen to what he says, he will actually throw the vacuum at someone"