Clara Page. A kind and helpful go-getter who is always willing to help. She has dark brown wavy hair and deep jungle green eyes. FLASHBACK: "Hiya! My name is Clara Page and I hope to make friends. I'm very kind and helpful." she said in a bubbly tone before returning to her seat. END OF FLASHBACK.

Tristan then noticed the two walking towards the field. He smirked as he made his way to them. "Hi, I'm-" "Tristan White, yeah we know, we're in the same class" Brianna cut him off before he could continue whatever he was trying to do.

"Oh, I see, you're Brianna, I remember your intro," FLASHBACK: Brianna stood when it was finally her turn. She scanned the class with a stoic face before beginning," I am Brianna Rose . I was homeschooled in elementary so," she closed her eyes before smiling," I'm excited to be here." END OF FLASHBACK. "I have to admit, when you just stared at the class, I thought you couldn't talk, then you started talking and I thought you were a robot until you smiled then I was like, 'OK'" Brianna was not affected by this thus she kept quiet.

"Just leave her alone," Patricia stepped in. "Maybe she's just self-reserved unlike you who is so filled with pride."

"WHY YOU-" Tristan was cut off by Mike saying, "Shhh they're here!"

Just then, Mark, Axel, Jude, Nathan and Jack walked on to the field. Talk about perfect timing.

"Hi everyone!!! So I'm guessing you're here for the try-outs." Mark started, "Well we've never done this so we're thankful that you all came out. I actually didn't want to do this, I just wanted to let anyone who loved soccer to join, but..." he turned to Jude.

"I just want to make sure we have the right team, with people who can play."

"Yeah but even if they can't play we can still teach them. As long as they love the sport-"

"We don't have time to teach them, the frontier is starting soon and we need a complete team if we are going to compete."

"But..." They started bickering between themselves until Nathan jumped in.

"Anyway... so as you know, last year, the Raimon team was dispersed to different schools all around Japan in order to strengthen Japan as a nation so as to compete against the world. Now that that mission is complete, we are back but some of us decided to stay in their assigned schools to keep helping them while some got international scholarships to play abroad."

"So now," Axel added, "Raimon needs new players to continue the legacy and defend the school's title."

Jack concluded, "That's why you're here, and from what I can see, I believe you all have the potential to make it in and make the team be better than ever."

Just then, the bickering had stopped, Jude having successfully hushed Mark, and the first years were asked to change into the temporary uniforms supplied by Sylvia Woods(Kino Aki) and Celia Hills(Ootanashi Haruna).

"Um... excuse me?" Clara walked up to Mark and with a determined face said," I actually would like to become a manager."

"Oh, that's great!" Sylvia came in, "The managers could use a lot of help since Nelly is still abroad!"  * Nelly Raimon(Raimon Natsumi)*

So Clara became the new manager and Celia showed her the ropes while Sylvia went over how the try-outs would go on with the boys.

10 MINUTES LATER

They all returned in their temporary uniforms. The coach, Seymore Hillman(Hibiki Seigo), got to the field too and explained the rules.

"The rules are simple. Each one of you will go up against one of these five members depending on your position. We are not testing who will win or not, but your skills on the field. So who would like to start?"