Another Wish Gone Wrong

Later, Amber and Hildegard were in the berry patch, picking berries.

"Hey, Hildy, have you noticed that Sofia and Hugo haven't been practicing very much for the tryout race anymore?" Amber asked.

"You're right," Hildegard said, pretending to not know. "I wonder what's going on."

Just then, they heard Sofia sneezing again.

"Sofia must be around lilies again," Amber said.

Hildegard knew the reason Sofia was sneezing. When the two princesses saw Sofia and Hugo together, they could see that Sofia was sneezing again.

"It still didn't come out?" Hugo asked. "It's really stubborn."

"Why won't it come off?" Sofia sniffled.

Violet showed up and asked, "You still smell like lily perfume?"

That's when Hildegard realized that when she wished Sofia was allergic to Hugo, he wound up smelling like lily perfume.

When Amber wasn't looking, Hildegard ran off to another part of the berry patch.

"Oh, I wished for Sofia to be allergic to Hugo, but I didn't want him to endlessly smell like lily perfume," Hildegard groaned. "It's time to make another wish."

Hildegard held her necklace and said, "I wish Prince Hugo didn't smell like lily perfume anymore." Just like that, the emerald glowed—but the wish wasn't what she expected.

Suddenly, a flash of light surrounded Hugo.

"That's what happened before Hugo started smelling like lily perfume," Sofia said. She let out another sneeze.

"Bless you," Violet said. Then she sniffed Hugo's shoulder and realized there was something different. "Well, I've got good news and bad news," she said. "The good thing is that Hugo no longer smells like lily perfume anymore."

Sofia and Hugo were relieved—until Violet said, "But the bad thing is that he smells like rose perfume now."

Sofia and Hugo were both horrified.

"How does this keep happening?" Hugo asked.

Sofia let out a few more sneezes.

"Okay, maybe we can try one more time to get that smell off," Violet said.

Hugo really didn't want to smell like perfume anymore, so he agreed to let Violet try and get the smell off one more time.

Violet looked for the very best soaps to get the perfume smell off. With all the best soaps she could find, she did her best to scrub the smell off Hugo. Hugo was really hoping this could get the smell off.

Later, Hugo went out to the garden to see Sofia—who started sneezing again.

"Oh, it didn't work," Hugo groaned.

"I'm sorry, Prince Hugo," said Violet. "I've tried everything, but the smell just won't come off."

"Can this get any worse?" Hugo asked.

Unfortunately, it was just about to get worse.

"Prince Hugo, your brother has come to take you home," Baileywick said.

Hugo was more horrified already.

"Hey, baby bro," Axel said. "How was practice?"

Before Hugo could answer, Axel sniffed his shoulder and asked, "And why do you smell like rose perfume?"

"We don't know," Sofia sniffled. "We were just practicing for the tryout race, and this flash of light surrounded him, and he started smelling like lily perfume."

"Then there was another flash of light, and now I smell like rose perfume," Hugo finished.

"Well, maybe you'd better take a bath when we get home," Axel said.

"I've already had three baths," Hugo said. "We tried everything, but the perfume smell just won't come off. Somebody must've put a magic spell on me when I wasn't looking."

Sofia let out a sneeze.