Chapter 6: Time

The next morning Mary woke up happy, Agatha came to her room with a bouquet of fresh flowers from the garden. You're fiancé told me that this flowers are for you and after you finish he would wait for you at the stables. Mary was really excited because she loved horse riding and riding with him was really nice. She changed and went to the stables, she saw Draco who came to her and told her good morning my darling and kissed her lips passionately. How did you sleep he asked Mary, Mary responded and said like a baby. Draco said I can't wait to wake up next to you every morning. Mary blushed and kissed him passionately. The young couple wasn't allowed to sleep with each other until they were husband and wife. They holded hands and kissed a lot. They rode horses for hours after, Draco helped Mary down and a shiver came down Mary's body while Draco grabbed her waist. They stared in each other's eyes while someone came quickly to tell them that Lucius had a announcement. They ran holding hands in the study where Clarice , Mary's Father , Narcissa and Lucius were waiting for them. They said sit please, Lucis began talking: Mary you are the right fit for our family. I would like you and Draco get married the day after tomorrow. I can see that you two are growing closer with this said. Mary welcome to our family. All hugged Mary and Draco and whished best wishes. After Mary and Draco were walking to Mary's dorm quietly he kissed her passionately and said slowly wait for me in you're room I will be at midnight by you're side. Mary said I will wait for you my love, Draco said perfect darling, I love you my darling . Mary stood there smiling and blushing and told him. I love you to my love, said Mary smiling.