ᵗᵉˡˡ ᵐᵉ

Start from the beginning

"He's following you?"

Katsuki nods, frantic and fevered.

She glances back at the odd man again, reaching down to take Katsuki's hand in her own as she quickly turns on her heels and leads him through the dense crowd. It's overwhelming for Katsuki---an overload of sensation to his senses that feels like he's being jostled and tossed through a blender. Too many touches. Too many different scents. Too many different noises---but he's able to endure it long enough for them to duck out of the room and make a mad dash for the semi-crowded staircase. He tries his best to keep up with her but he feels like he's going to vomit, dizziness and disorientation coming back full swing. He can hear her assure them that they're almost there---wherever there may be---so he tries the best that he can to keep himself together. It isn't long before they reach a room on the far end---a bedroom, to be exact. She's sure to lock the door behind them, just in time to catch Katsuki before he tumbles face-forward onto the cold tile floor.

"It's okay; I've got you." She helps him sit down on the bed as he struggles to catch his breath, eventually encouraging him to lie down a moment until he feels well enough to speak.

The ceiling fan makes him nauseous, so he closes his eyes instead.

There's shuffling around the room and cabinets opening---perhaps a light switch being flickered in the adjoining bathroom. Running water. A cool towel being rested over his forehead.

"If you start to feel like you might puke, I've put the garbage bin to your left. I'd like to go and get you some water but I'm afraid to leave you alone so once you're able to walk again, feel free to use the bathroom, okay?"

Katsuki gives her a small nod and hopes that she can tell that he's affirming her, sighing as his body is finally able to relax a bit.

It doesn't feel like someone's trying to punch a hole through his lungs anymore, at least.

"T-Thank you."

"No problem. Are you going to be alright?"

"Physically, yes."

She hums and Katsuki takes a deep breath as his stomach begins to settle. Why do these sorts of things always seem to happen to him at parties? Getting into troublesome situations. Ending up in someone else's bedroom? He supposes this one instance, he's happy to be locked in there instead of being caught in the clutches of someone who's quite obviously up to no good.

"I am Katsuki." He greets her. It feels appropriate to do that much, at least. She flashes an equally kind smile at him, offering him a gentle pat to his knee. "Tsuyu. But you can just call me Tsu."

Katsuki sits up from the bed with a bit of difficulty, cool towel falling to his lap after having gone lukewarm. She seems to be occupied with something on her phone, tapping away at the screen. He feels bad that she feels the need to lock herself in there with him just because he isn't capable of looking after himself. She had no other reason to help him and yet she's here from the kindness of her heart just to make sure that he's safe.

"I-I am sorry for causing so much trouble for you." He says and she looks up from the screen with a rather confused expression on her face. "You aren't any trouble to me. We're supposed to look out for one another---especially beta females and omegas. Alphas don't have a reputation for being the best of people. I wouldn't ever be able to live with myself seeing someone in trouble when I know there's something I could do to help them."