"OH JESUS"

I toss and turn slowly but surely, with a hint of breeze feeling on my eyelids...I feel as i'm falling in this dream..as i'm- "Mmh!" I gasped as i woke up quietly, Looking in front of myself was a halfly opened window, which breeze was coming from I looked down and saw the grey leather of the car seat which I was sitting in I turned over and saw this: Black haired, lightly brown eyes, beautiful jaw, jewelry, smelt a hint of givenchy, Metal rings on the pale hands...chipped black nails.  (who the fuck was this guy?) 

"You know if you wanted to stare longer, you should see me in bed" Corpse chuckled

(W.H.A.T. T.H.E.F.U.C.K-) His voice was so deep like honey on ice, gurthy, Rich, Smooth, raspy, De-dee-deep.

"Uhm- Who-who are you, Do I know you?" I said in a silent unsure voice.

"CORPSE, you fell asleep at the party which was launched by Rae, don't you remember?, I'm- (His voice started to get softer) I'm- CORPSE we met online, rae already talked about us meeting in person and I wanted to make sure no one else got their hands on you." Corpse said

I uncomfortably said "Uhm- that's ok! everyone rae invites is safe?! heh u didn't have to worry about me.. You scared me for a second heh I didn't Actually remember you ) Sykkuno chuckled, i'm kinda glad a pal like you isn't a stranger!

Corpse chuckled and giggled softly "So am i what you imagined?"

"Uhm- I didn't really think about it I-I jus- I y'know heh, corpse i'm gonna be honest i'm really tired You should drop me off by my house!" Sykkuno implied.

"Rae told me to drop you by her house as she had this plan that she was gonna have a after party, kinda like a part 2 bu-but, if you wanna go home) he said softly.. I'll do that.

"Um...Yep!" Sykkuno said uncomfortably.

I didn't want to but I couldn't help my heart raise up as I smelt more of his cologne, it was like- like, I tried to distract myself from it as I was already drunk, but his cologne made me feel like I was with a "Mafia" it reeked of confidence and sexual vibes, I didn't like it very much but part of me did.

"Where is your house?" Corpse said unsurely.

"It should be around the corner, the apartment looking one".  Sykkuno said.

"Mmmh" (corpse let out as he stretched, but put his right arm over my head resistance)

"Alright..we are here".  corpse said

"Yep, and corpse thank you for driving me here- ) i shook my head slowly trying to make eye contact with him) I found it really hard to the cologne really kept me off guard, and how he looks..) I really appreciate it!".

"Do-do...you want me to walk you in?" Corpse said with his "mafia" eyes gazing softly, sweet at me.

"Uhhh, I should be fine! but I don't know if i have my keys on me, let me go check" ) I SAID LET ME GO CHECK LIKE MY BAG WAS AT THE DOOR BUT ITS IN THE car.. I just wanted to get out of this uncomfortable state.

(Staring uncomfortably at my door acting like I had the keys in my hand was- was not the best I felt stupid, with that logic, and how i just quickly ran out of that car- gosh what was I thinking.)

I heard the deep, raspy, honey voice yell) "I HAVE ur keys! sykkuno." he opened the black car door and jogged towards my door while I was still fucking facing my door like a idiot.

He chuckled "Uhm did u know u left ur keys with me and your Hoodie- Here"( he passed me my  black hoodie) 

I didn't want to seem any more of a loser so I said "yeah..." akwardly. 

he moved in front of the door replacing me, "Here, There we go" My door was finally open, and all my lights turned on even bimbus in the corner lit up.

"Aw I never got to see this bud in person, what a cutie". Corpse said

"Yep,yep bimbus meet corpse, its- its okay!" 

Bimbus let out small barks due to being excited.

"Um sykkuno I don't want to be a bother, or like um invade ur privacy, but do you have like a room I could stay in here Its already 12:58 and I'm kinda still drunk- ( he laughed akwardly) And i'm really fucken tired again i'm so sorry sykkuno I honestly don't wanna be in your hair"

"Umm that's okay ( I said with slightly closed eyes and a arm behind my head) 

"Again i'm sorry!" corpse implied.

"Yep thats okay! come inside, uhm you can sleep on the couch, I don't really have much guest, except bimbus he mostly stays with my family, so yeah the couch and their is a blue blanket in that closet!"

"Ah thank you" Corpse ruffled his curly hair flashing his awesome, strong well-built body) I was almost impressed for a chronically ill person, he-he seemed more welled muscled than me! heh.

<10:38 AM> 

I was awake..it was so silent in my house and bimbus, heh he was on the bottom corner of my bed! I felt the ray of sunshine graze on my eyes, and brushed my teeth, and headed downstairs, (did corpse already leave, he wasn't on the couch. Huh!) 

I heard the downstairs toliet flush (so he's not gone....Uhm ok heh that's akward) I slowly tuck my dark brown hair around my other side.

"uhm I should have been gone by now sykkuno I'm so fucking sorry that you had this basically complete stranger s-, well considering we met online.. i'm just sorry it's a mess.

"No-no your fine uhm) I touched behind my head ( since your already here want breakfast (my shoulders lit up, what was I doing?!) 

"I don't want to take anymore of your time sykkuno" corpse had came closer to me to basically my ear site.. i was uncomfortable, but he whispered "mmh you probably should check your pocket in the black hoodie from last night though". ( then walked out the door waving with his pale, chipped black, ringed hand.

And so i did it...."OH JESUS, OH MY GOD!" I had tottaly forgot this girl I met at Rae's party gave me her number, and I told her I would be right back- Uhh that's akward.

"I should probably meet up with that same girl from last night, so she doesn't think I was rude heh."

I walked back in forth in my kitchen looking for those keys) "Damn i had them last night" I said as i paced around my living room, "Oh there it is" I said as i walked near the couch corpse had slept, As I grabbed the keys I smelt the same hint of givenchy like last night, but on my keys it smelt- good I was ashamed but i smelt and cuddled the keys.."Jesus..what am I doing?"

To be continued...