02

I stare at the window trying to avoid all distractions and somehow clear my mind full of worries and possible answers to the none-stop questions that filled my head.

Where could she be?

Why did she leave?

Will she comeback?

I was lost in my imagination, there was too much questions that needed to be answered.

"Is there any particular reason you keep on spacing out?" Izaak. One of my many brothers asked.

"Don't tell me you forgot." I hissed at him.

He let out a chuckle.

"That's not my business nor yours to meddle with. You should focus on studying," He picked up the piece of paper I was memorizing "looks like you still have a lot to get through."

"What do you mean by 'not our business to meddle with' she's our sister incase you forgotten, I can't help but get concerned. Unlike you guys I actually care about her"

His eyes that were once calm turns worried.

"Hm, just because I don't express that I actually care about her doesn't mean I don't, I'm just as worried and concerned as you are, even more possibly." He replied staring down at the floor.

"You said it yourself, your concerned, we should go look for her." I said with pleading eyes.

"Don't do that eye thing, You know I'm weak against it but it's a no. Mom and Dad will murder us if we get involved in any way possible. We should let them do the job, and you should focus studying." He said as he picked up the piece of paper and threw it at my face.

"Screw you. Come on help me."

"What kind of help do you need exactly?"

"Hmmmm, well maybe you could come with me and search for her." I said, the smile that he had turned into a frown.

"Are you dreaming? That'll never happen; I'm busier than everybody around here. No way I could come with you, I have to take of the company dumbass."

"Izaak, just this once, please."

"Ian it's a no." He said as he stood up and proceeded to the door, he stopped about a meter away from the door and looked at me. "If you want to find her so badly, I might be able to help you by looking for her but no way on earth I'm coming with you." He said as his face grew a smirk.

"Anything."

"Ok, but if you get in trouble I have nothing to do with this. Don't tell anyone I helped you. We'll both die, better if it was jst you who would die. I'm too handsome to die."

"Shut it Izaak, how are you gonna help me?" I asked eagerly, I couldn't waste any time.

-------------------

A/N
Alam kong late pero nakalimutan ko kasi password ng acc na toh amen

Ehem ehem ang rupok ni Ian ha,,,