I wonder who it could be..

"Alright y'all tonght is Open Mic Night here at Club 44!" She let them applaud.

"So, for our person to grace this stage is Ms. Aaliyah! Show her some love!"

"What?" I looked at Teyana.

I couldn't just sit there, so, I got up to the stage.

What should I sing? What should I sing? Oh! Got it!

I told the DJ to play Ciara's Body Party. I started singing the word, and I actually sound better than when I sing to myself in the shower.

"Boy you should know that your love, is always on my mind.."

I did a couple dances, and eyed Teyana and Rihana. Once I got done, it seemed like everyone was cheering for me. Then the guy I saw earlier met me backstage.

"We haven't been formerly introduced. I'm Ray, I own Club 44."

My mouth dropped. "I'm Aaliyah Haughton, just call me Aaliyah." I shook his hand.

"You have talent. Here's my card. Come back here next week around 3PM so we can show you the ropes. We need more performers like you." He gave me his card and walked away.

I stared at it. I can't believe it! I have a job! I told Rih and Tey everything.

"You go girl!" Tey snapped her fingers.

"You better Slay mami!" Rih laughed.

When the week was up, I drove back to Club 44, and I saw August again.

And I'm pretty sure you read the Introduction, so let me fast-forward to when I was talking with Nicki.

"So, this is the mainstage, here's the backstage, and your own little makeup room or whateva' is right here." She showed me to this Asian-themed room.

The room was a deep red color, There was a white vanity in the corner, and a big pink decorative fan with blue and green flower details over the couch, hanging on the wall.

"I'm right next door if you need me. Oh, and if you see a girl that looks like she's 13 walking around here, that's-"

"Ginger." I said.

"I've seen you did ya research, so I'm going to get some lunch. Want anything?" She was halfway out the door.

"No, thanks for the offer though." I waved to her as she left the room.

I got a job in less than a week, wow.

 Teyana walked in like she owned the place.

"Um, excuse you?" I turned around.

"Girl, you gotta practice for tonight. You and August supposed to do a duet." She creeped her way out of the room and chuckled.

"Oh Lord," I followed her out of the room.

I got on stage with August, grabbed a microphone while the DJ played the track.

"You think you ready to perform with me?" He streched his arms and grabbed a mic.

"What makes you think I'm not?" I took my place on the stage. 

 The DJ played Chris Brown and Keri Hilson's song One Night Stand.

1,2,3, go.

"You should stay, another night with me. A one night stand is all I need."

We sang the chorus together, so far we sound good. He looked a little nervous, so I know I got him beat. I laugh in my head. Then we got to his part.

"Tell me how it feels, when your man don't please you right." He got closer to my face.

"And tell me how it feel, after I take you on this ride." I felt his hand o my lower backside.

The DJ stopped the music, and August looked at him.

"Sorry Aug, messed up track." The DJ shrugged.

"Better get it fixed by tonight, or Ray will have to handle it." August warned him.

I walked of stage, sippedsome water and went back to my dressing room.

What just happened?

More updates coming soon!

Vote, comment, share, and drink a lot of Hot Cocoa!