Story 2: Werewolves? You're kidding right?

I had my head down on my desk.

'Silver, please raise your head up.' My math teacher said and I lifted my head up tiredly.

'Why can't you be more like your sister?' my math teacher said shaking his head disappointedly at me. I rolled my eyes.

'Cause then I would have to become a fake Barbie and become a Ho.' I mumbled. A couple kids that heard sniggered; they were the few kids that haven't been brain washed by my sister. My teacher's face turned red in anger and was about to say something but the phone rang.

'Silver, go to the principal's office.' He said smiling evilly like I was going to be in major trouble.

'With pleasure,' I said taking my backpack and walking out the door. It hasn't been the first time I've been called to the office. I get sent because of my "behavior" issue in my classes.

I walked in Principal Vincent's office like I owned the place. The secretary smiled at me and nodded her head meaning I could go in the office.

I walked in and sat on the chair.

'Our school has been called to do an exchange program and I have chosen you to go.' He said and my jaw literally dropped.

'I know it can be hard considering that the school is located in Washington state and I know it's hard to leave your family-' I interrupted him.

'I'll go, how long will I be staying.' I said and he didn't seem to register what I said because he kept talking.

'Please consider that this would be a great opportunity for our school and- wait did you just say you'll go?' he asked and I nodded yes.

'Where do I sign the papers and when do I leave and for how long?' he seemed clearly shock that I would leave everything behind to go to this school for the exchange program.

'Umm you'll be leaving tomorrow for the school for the rest of the school year.' He said looking like he was preparing for me to say forget it. I mean the school year started like two weeks ago.

'Okay do I need parent's permission?' I asked.

'Yes, I can speak to your parents if you want?' he asked looking scared just thinking about it.

'No I want to.' I said. He seemed relived but I can't blame him, my parents have so much power and money they could buy and tear down this school if they wanted to.

'You can leave early to pack.' He said shuffling his drawer and handing me my permission slip.

I took it and left. It was only second period and I was so happy to get out of this school. I walked home like I always do and looked around. All the buildings depressed me because there were barely any trees at all. Hopefully going to this school I can could finally be me and not be in my sister's shadow.

I walked up to my family's four storey mansion and opened the door. I took of my shoes and ran upstairs to my room. I get the entire fourth floor for my room. We tore down some of walls making my room three times bigger and my closet the same size of a normal king-sized bedroom.

I smiled and walked to my glass desk. I opened my white and black checkered board laptop. I logged on and searched what kind of weather Washington had. I printed it out and went to my closet in search of what to bring.

I would get to be away from my older sister. I wouldn't have to worry about seeing one of her "one night stands" naked and trying to climb down the fire escape my father had installed in case of emergencies.

No more "you should be more like your sister" speeches, no more comparisons of her and how much I'm a disappointment, and no more the b!tch itself!