He added another finger and used his thumb to play with my clit, foring my body to jolt.

"You like that?" His voice was tormenting and I could feel him grin against my neck. I forced my head back on his shoulder as I hummed a 'yes'.

He sped up his pace as he brought his fingers in and out of me and I could feel my walls tightening around his fingers. My moans grew louder and louder, the feel of his erection pressed up against me grew harder.

"You gonna cum for me?" He spurred as my knees became week and unstable.

"Yes Draco-Fuck!" I moaned as I reached my high. My stomach tightened as an insane amount of pleasure ran throughout my body. My fingers dug into the wood of the wall, my moaning filling to entire room.

It was a good thing Narcissa wasn't around.

Draco slowly removed his hand from my underwear, I panted as I finished my climax, my stomach filling with butterflies. Draco turned me around as he pressed his lips against mine, our tongues clashing together.

He brought the hand that he used to pleasure me and brought it to his lips, sucking on my juices. My lips parted as I watched him, a flustered feeling coming upon me.

I could still feel his hard dick against my body as I slowly reached down and gripped it firmly in my hands. His mouth pulled away and he let out a harsh breath.

"You don't have to do that."

I brought my finger to his lips to quiet him and slowly made my way down onto my knees. I ran my hand down his chest until my eyes met with his dick as I licked my lips, preparing to give him pleasure.

I quickly unbuckled his belt and forced his trousers down to his ankles. My hands ran up and down his thighs, teasing him.

He gripped my jaw tightly, forcing me to look up at him. "Stop being a fucking tease and open that pretty mouth of yours."

I bit my lip as he let go of my face and brought my hair into a ponytail. Slowly, I pulled his boxers down and his dick sprung out, reaching up to his belly button. I spat on my hand and started to pump his length, he let out a handful of low moans as I pressed my lips against his tip.

Now, I took his full dick into my mouth, using my hands to jerk the part I couldn't fit into my mouth. "Fuck you take my dick so well." He rasped out, gripping my hair tighter.

My hands gripped his thighs, pressing against them to hold me up. His hand forced my mouth to take more of him, his tip hitting the back of my throat as I let out gagging sounds.

"That's it-good, good girl." He moaned as he pressed his free hand against the bookshelf I once held. I felt his dick twitch in my mouth and his moans grew louder, I could feel him reaching his high.

"Fuck I'm cumming." He grunted and I felt his fluid shoot in the back if my throat. He continued to force his dick into my mouth until he finally finished his climax.

Letting go of my hair, he lifted my face up with his hand and swiped his thumb along my lips, forcing his cum back into my mouth. I swallowed all of it causing him to smirk. I stood up from my position, my knees still a bit wobbly from my climax, meeting hid eyes I smiled softly.

"You drive me absolutely insane." He whispered as he tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.

*****
After me and Draco finished in the library we made our way back to our room. I sat in between his legs while we sat on the bed, reading the book I dropped earlier. He was actually really enjoying it, each chapter he would talk about his thoughts on what happened which made me smile.

We were interrupted by the sound of an owl pecking on the window. Draco complained as I removed his arm from around my waist, standing up I opened the window and took a letter from its beak. I have it a small pet as I walked back over to sit on the bed, reading the note.

Leah,

Heyyy bitch! So I thought that me and Blaise could come round to see you Tomorrow! I miss you and if I'm being honest Blaise is super annoying so I need to see my bestie.

Hope to see you soooooon

Love, Cora (AKA hottest hoe around)

I chuckled to myself as I read over Cora's note, I missed her wit. Seeing her and Blaise could be a good idea, and I might be able to build up the courage to tell her about my situation.

"Whose it from?" Draco called from the other side of the bed, leaning back and resting his hands behind his head.

"Cora, she and Blaise want to come round tomorrow." I looked up at him. "If that's okay with you?" I asked.

"Yeah I don't see why not." He smiled.

Grinning, I wrote a response to Cora and stood up to give it to the owl. I watched it fly freely into the sunset with my note in its beak, not a care in the world. I was jealous of it's freedom, biting my lip to not let it get too me.

I turned around and walked back over to the bed and as soon as my body hit the soft mattress, Draco's arm wrapped around my waist. He tugged my body towards him as I giggled and he laughed. His thumb caressed my arm as he leant down to kiss me.

Now this, this felt perfect.

___________________

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

How are you all? I hope you're well!

Remember that you are beautiful and amazing!

And theres a cast list at the start of the fanfic now so check it out if u haven't already!

Ily