"Oh well good I guess. Hi how may I take your order?" He asked the customer.

'Saiki he's not saying anything yet!'

'Well you've only asked him one question. Shouldn't you wait till later?'

'Oh that's right! He said he comes over after we leave to help let's stay here hiding and see what happens tonight!'

'But I want to sleep.'

'And I want to see my romance drama!'

Saiki sighed and went up to the front counter to Mikoto. He shook his head and she groaned. Kaidou looked at the two as they kept making weird expressions at each other until Mikoto smiled hugging him and he left looking a bit mad.

"Are you two okay?"

"Oh we are excellent!"

'I'm not.'

'Shush Saiki.'

Throughout the day Mikoto told Saiki about their plan while he frowned in annoyance. Kaidou decided to eventually ignore the two because of how weird they kept acting throughout the day.

Eventually it was close to nine and everyone started to leave, except Saiki and Mikoto. They were currently standing on the roof.

'How did you talk me into this?'

"I promised you coffee pudding everyday for the month."

'Oh that's right, I'm doing this for that and that only.' Well he did also want to see what happened that night but he didn't want to admit it.

'Wait can't you just see into their future?'

"Yes but I don't feel like it for these two. Oh look hes coming!" She pointed to Kuboyaso as he ran over to the cafe.

"Ok Saiki use youre clairvoyance. Let's see what's going on."

'I doubt anything will happen but alright.' He sighed and crossed his eyes looking into the shop.

        Kuboyaso walked into the shop a bit with more spring then usually. Kaidou smiled and sat on the counter.

"Are you ready for your very first lesson?"

"Yes I am!" Kaidou smiled and went into the back with Kuboyaso following behind.

"Ok first things first is you have to wash your hands." Kaidou said turning the sink on with Kuboyaso doing the same.

"Saiki what's happening!"

'I don't know I think their going to bake something.'

        Kaidou started taking out sugar, flour, and various other ingredients. He smiled and clapped his hands "now let's start.'

         Kaidou was teaching him how to make a chocolate cake. Simple I know, but Kuboyaso wanted to know how Kaidou made his since they seemed to taste so different yet so much better.

        After getting ingredients into a bowl, Kaidou asked Kuboyaso to stir them all together, that didn't go too well though. It was like he was almost beating the bowl. Kaidou grabbed his hands stopping him.