"I believe these are for you." Sejin smiles a little, holding out the pair of crutches before me.

"Thank god I can finally get out of this chair!" I breathe a sigh of relief.

Yoongi's laugh is definitely forced when I glance back at him. "Yeah, whooo." His shoulders slump, and a little pout appears on his lips.

I lift myself out of the chair, balancing on my good foot. I take the crutches from Sejin and put them onto my arms, clutching my hands at the handles.

"Give them a try." Sejin points at the exit to the station for me to walk up to.

I nod, turning around and begin my use of these crutches. I'm a little stiff whilst hopping and pushing myself forwards, but I'm pretty sure I'll get the hang of it. I make it to the front door and turn around to face Yoongi and Sejin.

Raising my hand, I give them both a thumbs up. "I am good to go!"

Yoongi chuckles at my enthusiasm, turning to Sejin. "Thanks Sejin. What should we do with the wheelchair?"

"Leave it here, we'll take care of it for you Yoongi." Sejin laughs, patting Yoongi on the back.

Yoongi's eyes roll and he walks over to me. "Shall we?" He points to the door, opening it for me. With my handy little crutches I hop out of the station, Yoongi trailing behind.

"Why the long face?" I ask when we're outside.

Stuffing his hands into his jean pockets, he sighs and shrugs. "I don't know, I kind of liked wheeling you around everywhere."

I laugh. "Really?"

Yoongi nods. "I was like your personal driver."

"I mean, you still are." I point out, indicating that he drove us here and will drive us back.

His head tilts. "Good point."

"Shouldn't you be wearing a mask or cap or something?" I then realise we're out in the open, and his face is clearly visible.

Yoongi frowns and shrugs. "Probably, but I just want to be free from hiding for a little bit." He then peers down at my crutches as we walk down the street to the car. He scoffs, giving them a disgusted look. "Stupid crutches."

I raise my eyebrow, laughing at his little insult. "Stop hating on my crutches!"

"Thanks to them you get to hold them all the time. And now my hand's going to get cold." He says that last part in a mumble.

"You're telling me you're jealous of some crutches?"

Yoongi groans a little, glaring at me. He chooses not to answer that question because I already know the answer.

Awe. He wants to hold my hand.

I sigh. "You can hold my hand when we're in the car, okay?" He's literally like a little kid having a tantrum because he can't have any sweets. In this case, because my crutches are getting more action with me than he is.

A cute little smug smile appears on his mouth. "If you insist."

I shake my head laughing, gazing at the pavement ahead of us. But as I'm look at the people around and in front, my face drops when I spot someone.

When I then spot three people, walking right at us. They don't see us because they're too far away, but they'll still end up walking past us.

"Yoongi." My jaw drops open and I stop walking, nudging him with my elbow.

He stops and notices how wide my eyes are. "What's wrong?"