Chapter 1

Ranboo walked away from the ruins of l'manburg. He couldn't believe what had just happened, he could feel a huge weight pushing him down, even tho there was nothing there.

His mind spun as he slowly walked, he did quite fully understand what was happening, even so, his feet kept walking. So many things crossed his mind.

Why did it turn out like this?

What could he have done?

Was it his fault?

Did everyone hate him?

Did anyone even care?

These thoughts crossed his mind over and over again, he kept walking and his feet ended up taking him to his panick room. He slid down the wall of the room and for the first time in ages, he cried, tears ran down his face, seemingly endless. He sat there for who knows how long, hours? Minutes?
Untill a thought poped up in his head, couldn't he just forget it? Forget it all? Forget all the problems and pain in his life. He knew fully well that he could.

Ranboo stood up, pulling out a flint and steel from his pocket. He didn't know if it was the right thing to do. But in the moment there was only one thing he could think of, ending his pain. He lit the flint and steel at started a fire in the corner of the room. He pulled out the books and flipped through them one last time, memories of the time spent with his friends passed through his head. And as a last tear rolled down his face, he threw the books into the fire, as he watched them burn, he felt a warm sensation wash through him, knowing, that, by the next morning, he would remember nothing.

He curled up on the floor next to the fire, letting this knowledge warm him up along with the warmth from the fire. And as he felt himself slip into a sleep from the mental exhaustion, he smiled.

Sorry that the chapter is short, I'll put a new chapter at some point. <3