"Sure" Kio, Haley and Jordan said in unison.

"I'm good I'll just stay-..." Troy was interrupted by Haley grabbing his arm and walking away. Before Haley left she gave me a wink. OH GOSH. I knew what she was doing.

At this point the sun was setting and it was a beautiful scenery. After about 10 seconds of silence between Brayden and I, I decided to speak up.

"Well I guess it's just us then." I said chuckling.

"I guess so. Your friends are really cool by the way." He smiled

"Thanks, you are cool too. If you dont mind me asking is this your job?" I asked

"Technically yes, I'm currently a training employee and this is my aunt's business so I decided why not make some side money." He said.

"Makes sense." I nodded taking a seat on the grass and looked into the distance of the sun and Brayden did the same.

"Are you apart of the school trip as well?" He asked.

"Yeah, I thought this trip would've been boring but Haley convinced me to come." I said laughing and he laughed along to.

"Do you still think it's boring?" He asked with a grin.

"Haha, not quite, plus we met you and you've been great to us so far." I admitted.

"I will take that as a compliment." he said sarcastically.

"Dont flatter yourself too much Mr. Woods" I said looking at his name tag on his shirt and rolling my eyes playfully and he laughed.

We sat in silence for about a minute waiting for the crew to return, which they took oddly long. At the corner of my eyes I could see that he was moving his hand closer and closer to mine and I did the same. I don't know why but I guess I was just caught up in the moment. Eventually our hands touched.

Then suddenly I heard someone clear their throat. I quickly turned around to see Vinnie looking at us. I hastily moved my hands to my lap and got up walking to Haley.

"What took you so long!" I whispered yell to her.

"I was working my magic and doing you a favor." She smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"Girl I hate you" I said nudging her shoulder playfully.

-

VINNIE'S POV

We left Y/n and Brayden at the lake which I was pretty sceptical about doing so.

"What was that for! I said I wasn't hungry." Troy argued.

'Don't question me. Its for a reason." She said sarcastically making us laugh.

"Just leave it Troy." I laughed.

"Plus I'm sure you're going to ask us for our snacks later." Jordan said.

"Fine fine" Troy gave in.

We got the cafeteria and I ended up buying a blue Gatorade and a bag of doritos. While the group bought there stuff I sat and waited for them while looking out the window watching the sunset. Everyone bought there things and it was time to leave.

"Alright let's go." I told them

"Wait!" Haley stopped us.

"What?" Kio asked.

"Uh.......I think we should stay a while." She stalled.

"Why? the sun is setting and its gonna get dark." I said because it was true.

"Well....my legs are kinda tired." She said.

Why would she want to stay longer and leave them alone. You never know what can happ-....Oh god.

"No, we have to go." I said hurriedly.

Why did I say that?!?! And why am I feeling like this.

-

HALEY'S POV

"Well....my legs are kinda tired" I said nervously

I wanted to stay a while so I can give Y/n and Brayden some alone time you know but I know the boys would not budge.

"No, we have to go."

Vinnie said kinda angrily but I didn't think much of it. What if he's jealous? Wait, he cant be, I'm just overthinking it.

"Maybe Y/n wants a snack, that's why we should stay. I'll go get it."

I lied but I went to but a snack for her anyways. I stayed at the counter a whole and after 5 minutes I decided that was enough time.

-

VINNIE'S POV:

I didn't know if I should trust Haley because she was very sneaky but I dont know. After she got the snacks we left.
"What was that all about?" Jordan asked.

"Nothing." Haley said.

I just didnt think much of it and walked to the lake. The other were walking kinda slow which meant I was in the front. We made it to the path and walked to location where they were and when I got there I saw Y/n and Brayden holding hands.

I was shocked but I felt this kind of feeling in my stomach. I cleared my throat and Y/n quickly turned her head and move her hand walking to Haley. I looked at Brayden with a death stare and he just looked at me nervously.

"You saw that too right...." Jordan asked

"Yup." Kio, Troy and I agreed in unison.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

DONT FORGET TO VOTE!!!