Crushing

Darrian and Omar were crushing on each other for a long time. They've been drawing nudes of each other for the longest time. Darrian was always seen as a straight male and was afraid people would kill him for being gay. Same thing with Omar. But love never dies.
Darrian decided to throw a party, he wanted to invite Omar over. He was excited and wanted to confess his love to Omar. Darrian and Omar had lunch together in the mushroom kingdom. Omar stroked his hair nervously as he walked into the Kinky Krab. "
Omar:"Oh hey Darrian."
Darrian: "Sup Omar. Wanna get the bing bong burger."
Omar: "Oh yeah. I'd like that."
They ordered the bing bong Burger and ate peacefully.
Darrian: "So I was thinking of throwing a party and uh*he puts his on top of Omars hand* If you would like to be my specialist guest."
Omar: "Who me?... Uhhh sure. I'd love that."
Darrian smiled at his response. His pizza boner rose.
"Yeah we'll have fun dude." Omar blushes and cums.
After talking about the party they went to the Celedon Game Corner. Darrian slapps Omar's dump truck. Omar blushes. After the fun they went to Pizzabox's house and ate pizza.
Omar:"I had a great time Darrian."
Darrian: "Yeah*he wraps his around around him.* we had fun. Your a great friend Omar."
Omar gets hard and thanked him. They both got really hard. They were getting real close and then Omar went in for a kiss. Darrian was in shock and came a little. Omar pushed away realizing what he did.
Omar:"Darrian, I'm so sorry! I-"
Darrian:"Shhh shhh. It's ok Omar. I love you too. I just hope they don't find out."
They makes out and Pizza got a blowjob. Pizza box moans. Then he heard a knock on the Door. It was Big the Cat.
Omar stopped sucking and went under the bed.
Darrian opened the door and let Big get froggy. Omar went home feeling lustful. Omar got out. Omar:"Well I gotta go. Guess we can do it next time I guess."
Darrian:"Yeah. Next time... babe."The next day was the Pizzabox Party. Let's see what happens.