Heaven

"Is this a sick joke?" I looked around most of them looked unintersted. The younger ones looked excited. 

"No this is Heaven." He looked ay me expectantly. Waiting for a reaction. When I didnt do antything he continued. "Let me explain."

"When children die, they always go to heaven. A certain amount of those children become angels. Every year we choose ten new children to become a warrior of heaven. You are the last one of the year."  He looked at me. I nodded and he continued.

"We choose the ones with absoulute potential and promise to protect the heavens and the earth. The rest spend eternity in heaven. Where you are now is where we train our angels where we give them their powers and grace."

"Like a military camp?" I asked with suprise. Heaven was supposed to be good, relaxing, fun. 

He shook his head. "You will be trained to fight for heaven, how to deal with humans and Demons. But only when it is absoulutely necessary.

I nodded. "So where are we now?" I motioned around the gigantic room I was standing in.

"Its where the new Angels sleep the night before another one comes along. Im suprised you are taking this so well. You havent even asked about your death. You will be a strong angel."

"Now that you mention it... How did I die?" I asked moving my hand to my forehead where just a second ago a giant gash stood. 

"Shooting, you were in a park with your little brother. A man came up and started firing, you ran up and tried to get the gun. You were shot in the process..."

I heard a muffled whisper from behind and at least three people lsughed. 

"Thats enough Koda!" Michael said impatiantly.

"Who else died?" I asked ignoring Kods stiffeled laughs from behind.

"One other little girl. She is in her own private heaven with therest of the children."

"Her own private Heaven?"

"Heaven is a place meant to guard the souls of the good and pure. It is overall perfect for each individual soul. Now the definition of perfect is different for everyone... We provide an oasis for each person. They of course are allowed to go into others heavens for as long as they please. Our job is to protect those souls and all their personal Heavens."

I nodded. Michael smiled. I liked his smile, it was warm and friendly.

"Until the end of the year we train you for the possibilty of attacks and we send you for imortanat tasks. All angels were once children so theyve all been through this process. We are heavens warriors though. Your superiors are of course the archangels. I am one. The archangels were here since the begining of time." Now during these weeks you will get everything that you need to know burned into your brain permanently."

He paused. 

"And none of you know this yet... but this year we have decicded to have the new angels meet demons. The demons are the ones that go to hell and they are hells most terrifying weapons. We ahve made an agreement that we need angels and demons to meet so both know what they are dealing with when it counts. Hell and Heaven are the most important things in  the entire universe.They keep in the blessed and the damned. Once put iin their place they cant leave. Either in paradise for eternity or in a torture chamber forever. The only ones that are able to leave are angells and Demins. Despite what many think Lucifer can not leave. As ounishment for his crimes he is tortured in the deppest deppest arts of hell and it is almost impossible for him to leave."

Michael looked around and his eyes landed on me. 

"By the end of the year you will all be angels. I have been assigned to go over basic rules with you."

"Rule number one, the second you are an official angel you ave absoulute freedom. The only thing is when a superior calls upon you you must come and you must accept the order given to you. There are of course ceratin things you can and can not do but overall you have freedom. We will go over the rest in a weeks time. We shall meet here until then enjoy the angel side of heaven."

Michael disparead and so did the building we were in. We were standing in a feild full of everything imaginable that you could possibly want.

I think im going to like heaven.