Chapter 33 - The Date/s?

Start from the beginning

"Hagrid warned me about the dragons" Harry said correcting him.

"No, no, I did. Don't you remember? Near the Black Lake? I told Hermione to tell you that Seamus told me that Parvati told Dean that Hagrid was looking for you" Ron pulled them towards us. "Seamus never really told me anything, he forgot, I guess, so it was really me all along"

Ron looked down to his shoes and said, "I thought we'd be alright, you know after you figured that out"

"Who could possibly figure all that out? That's completely mental" Harry said.

"Isn't it? I suppose I was a bit distraught" Ron said smiling a little, looking at me.

"Boys!" Hermione said getting emotional over the scene that the boys created.

"Now, enough with the drama, Ronald, is there something that you'd like to say to Liv?" she asked and she pushed Ron towards me.

"Erm, yeah, it was really wrong of me to say all of that. I am sorry" he said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Said what?" Harry asked. I looked at him and said, "Nothing"

"It's okay, Ron" I said smiling at Ron.

The next day, we were all doing breakfast in The Great Hall, I was sitting next to Harry, with my head on his shoulder, while Hermione and Ron were sitting together, when Hermione went on and on about how Rita Skeeter was publishing false news about her and Harry, while Cho kept staring at Harry and me.

"Erm, Cho keeps staring at you guys" Ron said and we turned around to which she quickly turned back to her friends. Nigel came with a parcel for Ron.

"Parcel for you, Mr. Weasley" he said sweetly and handed Ron a big box.

"Thank you, Nigel" Ron said and Nigel was looking at Harry, grinning like an idiot. Hermione nudged Ron and he said, "Not now, Nigel" elbowing him. Hermione and I raised our eyebrows at him and he said, "I told him I would get him Harry's autograph" I rolled my eyes at him.

 Hermione and I raised our eyebrows at him and he said, "I told him I would get him Harry's autograph" I rolled my eyes at him

"Look, mum sent me something" he said opening the box, totally ignoring Hermione's death glare. He pulled out some sort of traditional robes that looked weird.

"She sent me a dress" he said and everyone at the Gryffindor table giggled.

"Well, it does match your eyes. Is there a bonnet?" Harry said pulling out a white bonnet. "Aha!" he said and he passed it to Hermione.

"Nose down, Harry" he said pushing Hermione's hand down. He went to Ginny who was sitting beside us and said, "Ginny, these must be for you"

"I'm not wearing that, it's ghastly" Ginny said taking a bite out her cereal, when Hermione and I laughed at him. He came back annoyed and said, "What?"

"They're not for Ginny, they're for you" Hermione said still laughing.

"Dress robes" I said while everyone at our table started laughing. "Dress robes? For what?" he asked and I replied, "The Yule Ball. And honestly, Ron, better be dress robes than getting a howler from Mrs. Weasley"