With a disappointing tone i said.

Hachiman: "brat", well sure when we compare to you, one night say that i-

I did not complete my sentence, because suddenly she punched the side of my head with a angry and scary expression she said.

Hiratsuka-Sensei: didn't your mother tell you that mentioning a women's age will get you kill!.

Suddenly we heard a knock at the door she said.

Hiratsuka-Sensei: Come in.

The door open and i saw a boy with average height, brown hair, brown eyes. he is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka my classmate, he is wearing usual his poker face as he entered the room. He ask sensei.

Ayanokouji: Why did you call me here i didn't do anything and my profile is pretty good?

Sensei then said.

Hiratsuka-Sensei: You didn't do your homework about high school student life, why is that?.

He then look at Sensei for a while then let out a sigh and he speak.

Ayanokouji: *Sigh* I don't have enough experience in this subject to be writing about it.

He said that with his poker face. Sensei then look at us then tell us to follow her, we exited the office. I was walking beside Ayanokouji now that I got a better look at him, his eyes were kinda like mine but more dull and lifeless i was looking at him and wondering why his eyes look like that then he notice that i was looking at him and ask.

Ayanokouji: Is there something on my face?.

I stuttered then said.

Hachiman: N-no i was just wondering why you always have that poker face and your eyes look dull and lifeless, sorry if i mad you uncomfortable.

Ayanokouji: I see, no worries.

-----------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person Pov:

Kiyotaka: (monologue) he's sharper then he looks, he reminds me of myself a bit, maybe he can entertain me a little.

After walking for a bit we stop infront a classroom, then Huratsuka-Sensei open the door. Reveling a empty classroom with a buch of tables and chairs in the back, in the middle of the we noticed a girl with average height and fair skin, she has long black hair, adoring her hair are two red ribbons just above each shoulder, her most striking feature are a pair of pierceing blue eyes. That can only be described as very beautiful.