15- Hospital Wing

Start from the beginning

   "Was it really that necessary to wake me up this early? The quidditch match doesn't start until after breakfast." said Y/n as she walked in front of the twins. They shot up and pulled her along the door, walking to the Great Hall. "You two are so strange."

   "You're telling me you're not eager to see Adrian because for some reason I don't believe that." said Fred with a laugh as they talked until they reached the Great Hall. Seeing their three Slytherin friends talking at the table, George pulled Y/n to sit with them. Miles and Adrian had on their quidditch jumpers, and Emilia had on a white long sleeve with a ember green plaid skirt.

  "Well hello." said Fred sitting down next to Emilia who gave Miles a quick look. Adrian turned around to see Y/n who sat down next to him, growing the widest smile.

   "Good morning." said Adrian to the girl next to him. It wasn't no secret to the world that they liked each other especially after their date. Gianna came walking in with Draco and Pansy when she saw her brother with Y/n.

   "Oh hey Gi." said Miles as he saw her standing behind Adrian. She gave him a look and rolled her eyes, walking away with Pansy and Draco. Emilia narrowed her eyes and looked back at Miles who looked just as surprised as her. "Adrian I think there is something wrong with your sister."

   "She's fine, she's just being annoying. She's mad we don't hang out with her as much anymore." said Adrian, not taking his eyes off Y/n. George and Miles went into a conversation as Fred tried flirting with Emilia. "You'll be out in the stand cheering me on won't you?" said Adrian with a smile.

   "I was thinking of skipping the quidditch match but if you insist." said Y/n sarcastically getting a look from Adrian. Adrian's muscles were more noticeable through the jumper, Y/n's eyes would often travel his body."I'm only joking, of course I will." Breakfast went along and the six of them sat and eat until Marcus came to the table to call the boys and Emilia up.

  The Slytherin team made their way to the changing room, as Emilia explained to them what not to do. Most of the boys on the team where known for playing dirty and she tried to think of many ways for them not to end up needing to go down that route. Miles kept his eye on Emilia as she explained, until he felt something that made him sit up straight and cover his pants.

  "Ok, that's basically it. Draco catch the snitch before Cedric does, we're in the lead so if you catch it right away, it's a easy win." said Emilia as Marcus got up and started giving his caption speech.

  "Brilliant! Thank you E. We aren't going to lose against Hufflepuff are we? No! Now let's get out there." said Marcus as he high fived Emilia. Adrian got up and walked out the changing room to see Y/n and the twins.

  "We just wanted to say goodluck." said Y/n as she smiled, seeing Emilia laughing coming out the tent with Miles. Adrian smiled as Fred and George looked at each other and just walked away.

  "Actually I forgot something in there, come Miles." said Emilia pulling Miles back in the tent. Adrian and Y/n watched their friends as they looked back at each other.

  "Just a good luck?" said Adrian grabbing Y/n's hand. She smiled as Adrian pulled her into a kiss, every time his lips touched her, it was like fireworks popping in the sky. When they finally pulled back, Graham was yelling for Adrian and Miles, both of them ran off smiling, as Emilia came out the tent and wrapped her arm around Y/n shoulder.

   "Ah, shall we head up to a stands now?" said Emilia as they both laughed. They met with the twins in the stands and watched as the boys play. Y/n kept her eye on Adrian, he was a excellent chaser, he was fast, had excellent reflexes and when he shot a goal he looked hot.