Inko looked at her son, who was all wrapped up in his blanket with his big green eyes and happy expression. Wait... big green eyes?

" I see that you notice how he has appeared to have develop eyesight much earlier than expected. This was another reason why we wanted you and the baby to stay a bit longer. When we examined your child, it showed that he has developed much of the brain as well as other features much earlier than expected." The Doctor was now beaming with excitement. " At the time of birth he has already have the appearance of a baby a few weeks into his birth. Furthermore, results suggest that he does not have any aging deficiencies of any sort that would explain this sort of phenomenon. Which means that he already has a head start from the rest!"

The green haired woman was surprised to hear such things about her child. Izuku, who was just brought into this world, already has a head start? And with nothing explaining it otherwise? That can't be physically possible. Unless...

" Do you think that it would be a side effect of his quirk?" Inko wondered.

" Its still too early to confirm such theory, but it is within the realm of possibility. If it turns out to be the case, then I would have to say that your child might have a very strong quirk on the way"

A strong quirk! It hasn't even been the end of his first day and already Inko felt proud of her son, tears lightly glossing her eyes. She was glad that her son would not be bullied or left out anytime soon. She heard stories of the few people who were deemed "quirkless", and every time she would be sad how they were badly treated and abused. She would not know what to do if her son were quirkless, nor did she want to even want to think about the implications. Thankfully, she wouldn't have to find out.

She snuggled closer to her son, who babbled happily in return. " Either way, thank you very much doctor. Thank you for helping in bringing my child to my arms."

The Doctor bowed in response "Of course, ma'am. I'll leave you alone with your child. If there is anything else you need, please do not hesitate to ask."

"I will thank you Doctor" The Doctor gave a curt nod before leaving the room, leaving Inko to her child. She gave a small kiss to his nose, who responded with more happy babbles and little hands wanting to grab her nose.

She giggled at her sons' antics " Well aren't you a lively one, my little Izuku? I can't wait to show you to everyone. Especially your father... *sigh* I just wish he was here to see you right now." She gave a small frown. " I know that this would help our financial situation and move into a much livelier neighborhood but..."

Seems the mood swings haven't exactly gone away yet. " I just wish he was here with us right now! Wahhhhh!" She wept while she lightly brought the baby closer to her, waterfalls or tears streaming her face. It was there when Izuku deadpanned at her mothers' antics. If there was anyone else who was in the room at the time, they would have marveled at how the child seemed to actually understand his mother so early.

SLAP! Followed by an incredible amount of shock when they would see Izuku slap the absolute [OOLALA!] out of his mother with a cartoonishly large hand, before retreating back into his warm little blanket. Inko was caught off guard by the sudden hit.

"GACK! What the-! Who, huh-!" Huh, seems as if she did not notice her son earlier. 'What in the world was that!?' She looked around and saw nobody in the room before seeing her child, and immediately regretted being carried away when she saw how much her outburst scared Izuku.

"Oh no! Don't cry, Izuku! Mommy's sorry, she didn't mean to scare you!" She lightly rocked the little bundle to calm him down. " Shh, shh. Its okay, honey. Please don't be scared.". Fortunately for her, Izuku began to calm down after a few minutes and looked up at her mother with small tears in his eyes. " There we go, Izuku. Im sorry I scared you. Please forgive me?"

The little Midorya stared at his mother... before looking away with a POUT of all things! Inko let a gasp, "No! Don't be mad! I'm sorry, Zuzu! Please, please PLEASE don't be mad!" She begged with wide eyes.

Little Izuku took a little peek, and was surprised to see his mother ALSO POUT with the widest eyes he ever seen! He began to lightly shake his head, seemingly too young to be feeling conflicted. However, no amount of denial could ever compare to the patented Midorya puppy eyes. "Uuuuuu, I can't stay mad at her", he seemed to be thinking. In the end, he decided it was no use resisting, and began to babble happily again.

The mother in question gave out a sigh of relief, " Oh thank goodness! I don't know what I would do to make it up to you!". Then she noticed Izuku reaching out with his little hands and leaned in close. "Oh? Is there something you want Izuku? Are you hungry?". Izuku lightly shakes his head 'no' before placing his small hands to her cheeks...

*smooch* and giving a light kiss on the nose!

'AHHHHH WHY IS MY SON SO DARN CUUUUUUUUTEEE!' Inko was having an increasingly hard time keeping herself from squealing from absolute joy at her sons' display of affection.

Again, if anyone else was in the room at that moment, they would have had to pick up their jaws from the floor at such amazing feats that the newborn had accomplished. Rational thinking? Advanced Motor Skills? The ability to seemingly understand others and respond to them in kind? All while only being a few hours old and without any prior teaching? This was the most incredible biological phenomenon, even MIRACLE that a child would have the capacity to do such things in such a short amount of time.

But Inko didn't care about that. She was just glad that she was able to spend quality time with her little bundle of joy and sunshine she had the fortune of calling her son. Now she is counting the days that are left before she could take her baby home and show him off to everyone. She would make sure that her son would live a wonderful and happy life.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Alrighty then, here it is! I have already written they story in other sites under the same name, GinsengKalbern. Just letting you guys know to avoid any misunderstanding.

For the most part the story has been met with great success, and I hope to have the same experience here. If you have any questions, concerns, comments or just want to say hello please let me know.

Anyways, thanks for taking the time to read this story of mine!

Cover is made by AmerGrey at DeviantArt