Laws 1

Bored. Yan yung palagi kong sagot sa mga nagtatanong nung mga nakakausap ko sa NG. I somehow conclude na madami ang may alam tungkol dun. Sa app na yun madami kang makilala. In my case I've been almost a two years user of this app. I met a lot of people already while chatting there but they seem to disappear like what easily they come up in my socmed life. How ironic? Isn't it? How I simply attach to them though were not that know each other much. Some refuses to leave while others unknowingly lost like bubbles. Sad to say I had to accept the fact that they really need to go.

I'm scrolling through my accounts and suddenly gets bored I again use the Near Group to let the time pass. We were actually doing household chores with my older cousin. When she's busy putting some clothes on her closet I sneak out to press the chat now on the app. Then I wait a second to pop out whose I'm gonna paired up at the moment. As I read the short info placed there it is nearby only so I decided to say hi to that someone I have match right now. It took a few minutes for that person to reply but I didn't bother to end the conversation though it can't considered conversation already because we're not yet chatting each other. My cousin, Rona keep on asking me to help her to finish the things we were doing. So I put first the phone to the side and I'm about to lift up the box of shoes when I heard the beep of my phone. Both of us look at the direction of where my phone place.

"Sanaol may kachat." she tease me like she always do.

But I ignore her I and put the shoes on the other side of her room. Her room because I'm only a border here at my aunts house. Ever since the lockdown implemented here in Manila I've been living with them because I have no one to go to. Then I take my phone on and read the message, the reply of my match on the app manage to greet me back. I feel annoyed because I don't like having paired with those somebody that takes a lot of time to reply. Kaya nga bored yung rason ko eh kase gusto ko ng makakausap palagi ewan feeling ko kase wala akong kaibigan. Hays. Ayoko pa naman ng drama sa buhay. Ugh. Kairita.

"San ka sa Valenzuela?" I voicing out what I want to type on the app then press the send button. Surprisingly it only takes him thirty seconds to reply like I'm really counting it. And another thing that startle me is that he is the same street where my aunts house located. It turns out that he's my cousin friend, Anel the older brother of Rona. And he told me his palayaw that his couple of friends called him.

"Laway" he chatted me. That was the time there's a smile forming in my lips. Because of the thought Laway. Like who would thought that someone to have such gross nickname. Seriously? Saliva? The nickname that everybody knows because he claims that my aunt and uncle know him, even Rona. So I reply back to him asking if how old he is and told me that he's twenty. Then I ask for his name on fb for me to add him. He didn't hesitate to give. Then I told Rona about our convo. She's also seem surprised so she conclude that maybe fate is after us. Destiny like they said. Nakakatawa lang. Sino pa kaya maniniwala sa tadhana ngayon. Eh twenty-twenty-one na beb. Hays. Zombie apocalypse na kaya ang pinagtatalakan sa newsfeed at isa pa tong fucking virus na perwisyo sa buhay ng milyon-milyong tao. Apektado na ang mga trabaho. Yung mag-inang pinatay ng pulis? Yung case nung flight attendant na sinasabing rape with homicide? Pano na ang ekonomiya ng bansa? Ang daming problema sa mundo nakikisabay pa tong lovelife ko.

I searched for his name then clicked the profile that has a common friend of my cousin, Anel. Stalking his account seems like interesting since Rona mentioned to her mom, Aunt Rowena about Laway. Then three of us look on the pictures on his timeline. Aunt Rowena confirmed it that he is Laway. Before he knew that I told Rona and Aunt Rowena about him he already forbid me to tell them. But its too late.

"Sinabi ko kina auntie yung tungkol sayo." I chatted him. But why do I feel disappointed to his reply?

"Bat mo sinabi?" tanong niya.

"Eh nag tanong ako kay Rona kung totoo bang barkada ka ni Anel." sabi ko. Pero hindi siya convinced kaya pinabayaan ko na lang instead I ask about his another friend beside Anel, there is someone I always saw at the back yard of aunt's house playing basketball with some other guys.

One time my cousin, Jerome and I were having a snack at the back yard we saw them playing. Then I ask Jerome about the one that looks adorable in the team. He call Rona to ask who is that I'm pointing on. Rona told us that he's name is Sydney.

"Crush ko siya." out of nowhere I bursted out. They stop for a while then realization came up to them about what I said. They began to tease me and that every time they see Sydney outside passing through the house of aunt they will call me. Also me being stupid I will go out to see if he's really there.

Then I saw she's with a girl. A petite, short curled hair and has a fair skin. Not bad. As I scan her with him that's the thought on my mind. Di na masama. Like who am I to judge her for him? I'm just a no one, a nothing to be proud of, only an secret admirer of him.

"Di ba kilala mo si Sydney?" I ask. I type it to Laway the one that I'm talking to.

"Oo, bakit?" sagot niya.

"Crush ko kase yun." I reply.

"Babaero yun. Tsaka gwapo." sagot niya.

"Kaya nga crush ko eh." sabi ko.

"Bat di mo e chat?" he chatted.

"Nakakahiya nga. Eh nung isang araw nakita ko siya may kasamang babae." reply ko.

"Ah." he replied.

Ewan pero I take that as a hint na his not interested so I didn't reply to him since that day.