Chapter 23- Ladies in blue cloaks

~{y/n's POV}~

There was no way I was going to let them take me without a fight. I had found love and I'll  be damned if they think they can come and take me away from that.

I started to thrash my body around to make it hard for them to take me.

" FUCK!" the voice said as I felt my body fall.

I started to brace myself for the impact...

Except it never came. I felt a force throw itself at me, and we both tumbled "safely" to the ground.

" Are you ok?!" I heard shu say

" I'm fine. Thanks" I said as I snatched that bag off my head.

There were two men walking towards us. Shu and I stood up ready for a fight.

But just as they were getting closer, A fog wrapped around them and made them disappear.

" What was that?" Shu said looking around as he searched for anymore signs of danger.

" I don't know..." I relied.

And from that fog, two ladies in blue cloaks appeared appeared. They had smooth skin and bright green eyes that shown brightly in the moonlight.

"Who are you?" Shu asked stepping in front of me.

" They look tasty." Ayato said.

I looked back and I saw Ayato, Rejji, Laito, Sarah, Subaru, and Kanato standing behind us.

"We aren't here for trouble. Especially with your kind. We just came here to give (y/n) an invitation to join our Resistance ." The taller of the two ladies said.

" Resistance?" I asked curiously.

" Yes darling." The shorter lady said.

" Resistance against what" Rejji asked.

" Nothing that concerns you. (Y/n) you will  come with us." The shorter lady said.

"Amari that will only make her hostile." The taller lady said.

"Shut up Amy. We are running out of time." Amari said.

" running out of time for what?" I asked.

"Oh that would be simple. To get our revenge" Amy said.

" I don't know who or what you are but my best friend isn't going anywhere with you." Sarah said stepping forward.

"Cupcake-" Laito started.

"NO! THIS HAS GONE ON LONG ENOUGH! YOU COME HERE WITH YOUR CREEPY ASSES ANS JUST EXPECT (Y/N) TO LEAVE WITH YOU!?" Sarah yelled.

" Stupid girl" Amari said with an evil grin.

Amari's eyes started to glow an unnatural blue as the sky started to erupt with lightning.

" fuckkkkkk!" I thought to myself

Amy stared at me as she started to throw fire at the house.

" NOOOOO!" I yelled.

As if on cue... the fire switched targets. And was heading straight for Amy and Amari.

—————————————————————

A/n: HEY GUYSSSSSSS! I'm backkkkkkk! I hope you enjoyed this short chapter. :)

Word count: 447