"Now that lunch break is over, let's kick off...THE FINAL ROUND!!!" Present Mic announces over the loudspeakers. The audience roars in cheers and applause, eager to see which of the many of you will rise to the top and win the battle that concludes the UA Sports Festival.
"Keep that exciting energy because the sixteen students from the four groups that advanced in the previous round, will be quarreling TOURNAMENT STYLE, ONE-ON-ONE!" Present Mic says, the audience only growing louder.
"Alright! I'll get to be on the stage I watch on TV every year!" Kirishima declares, fists balled up in determination.
Mina looks over at him, questioningly, "Was it a tournament last year too?"
You shake your head, "Every year the games are different, but there is always a one-on-one battle."
Sero nods, "Yeah, last year it was a sports chanbara match!"
Denki puts an arm around you and Kirishima's shoulders, a confident smile on his face, "Don't think I'll take it easy on you if any of us have to fight each other."
Kirishima elbows him lightly in his side, and sarcastically says, "Oh, I'm so scared of short circuit Denki!"
Sero starts laughing.
Mina smiles, "Denki's right though. No holding back, and no hard feelings. We should all do our very best!"
All of you nod in agreement.
Bakugou finally chimes in, "It doesn't matter, I'm beating all of you losers."
Sero pats his shoulders, in a way meant to calm him down, "Now, now, Bakubro, you don't know that."
Bakugou cringes out from under Sero's hands and shoots an annoyed glare his way. He then shifts his gaze looking right into your eyes, a cold look as if to say that you were just another obstacle he'd overcome to get to the top. 
This time Midnight's voice is heard throughout the stadium, "Now, let's begin to draw lots! This'll determine the bracket for the finals! From the first place team-"
"Excuse me," a student in your class, Ojiro raises his hand hesitantly, "um, I'd like to withdraw."
Gasps escape from the surrounding students. You look at the boy with the tail quirk, sidelong. 'What could make him want to withdraw?' You think to yourself.
Midoriya quickly turns to face him, "Ojiro, why?"
Iida looks at him in disbelief, "This is an infrequent opportunity to show pro heroes what you are capable of!"
Ojiro lowers his hand slowly, "I don't...I don't remember anything that happened in the last round, up until only the end. I know I am being foolish to waste this chance but I do not feel right going into the finals, knowing everyone gave it their all to make it this far! I was just used as a pawn in someone's game, and my pride does not allow for me to continue on to the finals when I did not put any effort into doing so in the last round."
Kirishima whispers from beside you, "That is so manly."
You smile for a second, then take the time to process Ojiro's words. 'Who was in his group?'
Another student from 1B says he wants to withdraw for the same reasons.
Your eyes search the crowd of students, landing on the familiar purple haired boy.
His eyes quickly meet yours as if sensing your gaze.
You hold eye contact for a moment before looking away, shifting your focus to the ground at your feet.
'He's bad news for my quirk. Physical quirks don't pose much of a threat to me depending on the circumstances. But mental quirks, like dad's, and from what it looks like, Shinou's, leave me at a disadvantage. Knowing my luck, I'll probably have to go up against him. But who knows, maybe I won't.' You stare down at your hands, you frown, determined, 'Either way I'll give it my all.'

Midnight stands on the stage, thinking for a little while, 'I like that you all think that way, so I'll allow it!!! However, two people from the fifth place team must replace these respectful boys, and fill in our bracket."
The group of students decide on who they want to send up, all the while you are still lost in your own thoughts.
"Hellooo?" Denki says waving a hand over your face.
You look up at him, "Sorry, what?"
Mina laughs, "He asked if you were okay? You look like you're overthinking."
You shake your head and smile, "Oh, I'm fine. Just thinking of all the ways I'm going to crush you all."
Kirishima punches his fists together, in a playfully challenging manner, "You're on, manly girl."
You laugh at him. 'Oh, Kiri.'
All of you begin drawing the lots and after a few moments, Midnight announces, "And now...the results from the draw! Here is the UA Sports Festival's Final Round bracket!"
The once empty bracket on the large screen fills up with the names of the sixteen contenders.
For a second, silence fills the large stadium, everyone leaning in in anticipation to see the match line-ups. As quickly as the silence comes, it goes away. The crowd goes up in an uproar, excited for the last game to begin.
The six of you look up at the screen in front of you.
"Bring it on Aoyama!" Mina says, enthusiastically.
"Bro, Tetsutetsu again?!?" Kirishima says, clearly agitated.
"I'm gonna teach that pretty boy Todoroki a lesson." Sero declares, determined.
"Huh, Uraraka?" Bakugou says with absolute zero expression.
"Tokoyami." You say, a hint of interest in your voice.
'Hm, I have a lot to consider with both of our quirks.' You think.
You look back up at the screen, eyes scanning the names, 'Where is he? There. Oh. Shinsou vs. Midoriya. They're up first, too.'