His smirk quickly changed into an expression of worry when he saw me crying.

"What happened to you?" he asked as he came closer to me and lifted my chin up with his finger.

I shoved the ruined canvas on his stomach and said, "Why don't you ask that slut of a girlfriend of yours?" and I ran out of there, leaving my ruined painting with him.

When it was after curfew, Harry and I went to Hagrid's and then he took us into the forest.

"Hagrid, where are we going?" Harry asked as Hagrid walked in between me and him.

"Just pay attention, it's important" he said and I looked at Hagrid and asked, "What's with the flower, Hagrid?"

"And did you comb your hair?" Harry asked.

"As a matter of fact, I did, you might like to try the same thing now and then" Hagrid replied sarcastically as Harry's hair had grown a bit long. I giggled and high-fived Hagrid.

We stopped dead in our tracks when we heard some sort of roar.

"Hagrid?" a soft voice came through woods, a lady's voice. Hagrid ran towards the voice.

"Oh, the cloak. Put on the cloak" Hagrid said as Harry and I draped the cloak over us and walked behind Hagrid. "Thanks" I muttered softly.

It was Madam Maxine's voice. "About time" I whispered and Harry made a disgusting face. 

Yeah, right, like he doesn't wanna kiss me. *eyeroll*

We then followed them to a clear opening and saw fire – breathing dragons. I looked at Harry and gulped, who looked more terrified than me.

"Dragons? That's the first task? Please tell me you're joking Hagrid" Harry said as he put the cloak on our shoulders.

"Come on, Harry. They are seriously misunderstood creatures" Hagrid replied and then a dragon breathed fire out, making us duck ourselves.

"Although, I have to admit, that Horntail is a right nasty piece of work. Poor Ron nearly fainted just seeing them, you know?" Hagrid completed.

"Ron was here?" Harry asked looking shocked.

"Oh, sure. His brother Charlie helped bring in the dragons" Hagrid said looking down at us.

The next morning, I was walking out of class into the courtyard, when I saw some sort of pins that people were wearing. 'Cedric Diggory! Potter stinks' was written on the badges. I knew just the person who could stop it. I went by the courtyard searching for Cedric, and there he was sleeping on the bench, wearing the badge. I went over to him and looked down, while he sat up straight.

"Can I have a word?" I said looking at him. "Alone?" I added looking at his friends, who quickly scattered away.

"You're wearing the badge, Ced?" I said angrily. He shot me an apologetic smile and pulled me to sit beside him.

"My friends forced me into it" he said turning towards me slightly. He removed the badge from his robe, whereas I was staring in front of me, not meeting his eyes.

"Yeah well, I think that your friends forced you into the tournament too, didn't they?" I said harshly.

"What? I thought you agreed that you were okay" he said furrowing his eyebrows.

"I was until I-" I stopped and he placed a hand around my waist, "Go on" he said, and I took a sharp breath in.

"I heard someone say that people die in this tournament, Ced. I don't want that for you" I said finally looking at him.

𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜 & 𝙻𝚒𝚎𝚜 ||𝙳.𝙼 𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚌||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें