Katherine smiled and rubbed her thumb across Jack's face, "You're blushing." She whispered, bringing her lips up to his cheek.

"Doesn't help it when youse kissin me." He whispered, cupping her cheek with one hand and wrapping the other around her waist.

"So you want me to stop kissing you?" She whispered gently, ignoring the hate filled looks she got from her father.

"No. Not at all." Jack said, pressing his cheek against the top of her head, looking down at the boys.

"Officers, if you please." Roosevelt said, pointing down to the ground, a smile on his face.

Both Jack and Katherine followed his gaze with Jack letting out a choked sob. He turned back to face Roosevelt, a bright smile on his face.

Katherine laughed, "Come on." She said, pulling him off the balcony.

"Where?"

"To see Crutchie you idiot!" She exclaimed, pulling him down stairs. She turned to face him, her cheeks beginning to hurt from grinning so widely. She let go of his hands as they made it outside, laughing as he pulled Crutchie into a bone crushing hug.

She stood awkwardly at the edge of the group of boys as they all celebrated their strike win.

"Aye Kath!" Crutchie said, walking over to her and giving her a hug. "Thank youse for helping me get out." He said, still hugging her.

Katherine laughed and patted his back, "Glad to have you back. Jack was a mess without you." She said with a wink at Jack, who raised an eyebrow.

"So youse been spending more time with him?" He asked with a laugh, bumping her shoulder.

"Maybe." She said with a smile as Jack came to stand with them. She rested her head against him as he stood next to her.

Jack grinned and rested his chin on top of her head, smiling softly. He wrapped an arm around her waist and kissed her temple.

"I'm gone for three weeks and youse get together?" Crutchie said, smiling at the two. He was happy for them, he always knew they'd get together.

Katherine blushed bright red and nodded shyly. She turned Jack's head to hers and she kissed him.

Jack pulled away and kissed her forehead before looking up at the balcony, where her father was standing. "Ya father's starin." He whispered in her ear.

Katherine turned to face her father, smiling widely at him. She gave him a small smile and turned back to Jack, kissing him quickly. "I'm definitely getting kicked out of the house."

Jack just laughed, "Well, youse can live with us." He whispered, pressing a gentle kiss to her ear before looking up at the boys. "Aye boys! Drinks are Jacobi's come on!"

The boys all laughed and began cheering again. They picked up their bags and started running towards Jacobi's.

"What about my papers? They need selling?" Pulitzer shouted to the almost empty square.

Katherine looked up at her father, still in Jack's arms and smiled. "Let them have a short break! They just won a strike! Make the Delancey's do it!"

Roosevelt laughed and turned to face Pulitzer. "I've got it from here. You go have fun."

Jack smiled, taking Katherine's hand and led her out of the square. He looked at Crutchie, who limped ahead of them.

"Don't do anything stupid." Crutchie said with an eyebrow wiggle before walking into Jacobi's.

Katherine laughed and turned to face Jack as he placed his hands on her hips and walked her back into an alley. She giggled as he pressed her up against a wall and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Jack smiled and bent down to kiss her, pressing her tighter against the wall. He deepened the kiss and his fingers started to fiddle with her skirt and blouse.

Katherine pulled away, gasping into Jack's mouth, and pressed her forehead against his. "What was that for?"

Jack just smiled, pressing another gentle light kiss to her lips. "It was a thank youse. For helping us winnin the strike." He whispered against her lips, gently stroking her side with the tips of his fingers.

Katherine smiled, moving a hand and running her fingers up and down his cheek. "So you're only kissing me as a thank you?" She asked cheekily, letting out a small squeak when he lifted her up to press her against the wall.

Jack dropped his head down and pressed gentle kisses against her neck. "No, I'm kissin youse because I like ya." He said, pulling back from her neck and kissed her lips.

"Good thing I like you too." Katherine said, tightening her arms around his neck.

Jack laughed and leaned forward to kiss her again. He set her down, helping her smooth out her skirts before leading her to Jacobi's. "Come on then Ace. The boys are waiting for us?"

"Ace?"

"Yeah, Ace. Like youse is the only one and ya special. Like the ace up my sleeve." He said, pressing his lips against her temple.

"I like that." She whispered, smiling brightly. She reached down and laced their fingers together. "Ace and Jack."

"Mhmm no. Jack and Ace." He said, kissing her again.

"Ace and Jack." She said, smiling as he pressed her against the wall again.

"Jack and Ace." He said before kissing her and finally silencing her. "It works better."

Jackine one-shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें