henry x charles {fluff and angst}

{POV henry}

it was a long day, we just finished a mission. it felt like forever. charles asked if he could stay over. i said he could.

{3rd person pov}

Henry showed charles to his guest bedroom. "Thanks for letting me stay henry" charles said. "Your welcome" henry had replied and then left. Tired, he walked to his bedroom. He had told charles there were some spare clothes in the bedroom he never used.

He changed into a t-shirt and joggers. He, wasn't the sort of guy to wear pyjamas. He wore casual and comfy clothes. Henry wasn't the the type of person to fall asleep straight away. He was so tired on the ride from Charles's helicopter. Why couldn't he sleep now?
His thoughts kept pestering him as he desperately tried to get some sleep. He eventually fell asleep.

...BOOM...
"CHARLES!!'' henry banged against the window with all his might. Choking on his own sobs, he dropped to his knees.
Charles is dead...

₵ Ⱨ ₳ Ɽ Ⱡ Ɇ ₴ ł ₴ Đ Ɇ ₳ Đ

Henry woke up panting uncontrollably trying to catch his breath. Charles wasn't a heavy sleeper, so he woke up and heard henry sobbing even if he was trying to do it under his breath. Charles walked to Henry's room and opened the creaky door. "H-Henry? Are you okay?". "Y-yeah I'm f-fine" henry replied trying not to make it sound like he was crying. "Henry I heard you crying what's wrong?". Charles fully opened the door and walked to the side of Henry's bed. "Henry please tell me what's wron-" henry quickly hugged him and began to cry on his shoulder. He could feel Henry's warm tears soaking through his shirt. Charles just hugged him back and patted Henry's back trying to calm him down. "Shhh it's okay hen. I'm here.". Charles eased henry's nerves with his gentle voice. When henry was finally calm, Charles sat on the edge of Henry's bed and asked " now can you tell me what made you upset?".
"I-i y-you died i-in my dream-m" henry said shakely. Charles stared at henry with a worried look. "Can you stay w-with m-me?" henry aksed while still hugging charles tightly. "Ok hen" charles replied with a reasurring smile.
They lied down together. Charles holding henry in his arms and henry burying his face into Charles's chest.
They slept peacefully through the night.

405 words (not including this)