"Which uni did you get?" I asked him back, hoping that he will get the same.

"Hanyang."

"Really?!"

He beamed and ruffled my hair. Suddenly all the negative thoughts left my mind, crashing him with a hug. "Thank god!"

He giggled, "I thought you really got that sport school when we chose the same uni as the first choice."

I sheepishly grinned but then remember Mia and Renjun. And as I expected, both of them got the sport school. Mia pouted at me. "I thought we're going here together!"

"I changed my mind." I replied, still happy at the fact that Seungmin got the same as me.

"You're still lucky you got the same as Renjun." Heejin muttered.

Jeno laughed a bit, "We'll be only 15km apart. Don't worry much."

"Nah it's not like Jeno's gonna find other girl just chill." Jisung interrupted them. "Unless if you're dating Hyunjin then you should be worried."

The said guy raised a brow. "I've never dated anyone..?"

"You will soon, hyung." Jeongin snickered. "Let's get into the movies!"

Renjun switched off the lights and Felix immediately threw himself on the guys, earning loud groans. That leaves me and Seungmin alone at the corner. Seungmin folded our offer letter neatly and shoved them under the piles of books on the table. "You looked so worried just now."

"Tch, you too."

"I was just a bit upset. I thought you changed your mind and chose KNSU as your first."

The movie's starting and I felt Seungmin hugged my waist, leaning his back on the couch's leg. "You know how I don't like it with long distance. Why would I change it?"

He shrugged. "That doesn't matter now." He pecked my cheek and we paid our attentions to the movie playing. It was a horror movie. I don't know why Jisung suggested this when he's literally the most scaredy squirrel in the world.

It was halfway through the movie when there's a lot of jumpscares. Jisung constantly screams.

Seungmin tightened the hug as he whispered, "You're not afraid?"

"Nope. I've watched this too many times. Why? Are you?"

I looked back at him and he pursed his lips. "A bit."

"Aw you baby." I squished his cheeks and at the same time there's another scary moment where Jisung and Hyunjin jad to turn around, not wanting to face the screen.

I found it funny, but then I realised that was actually a bad move.

Jisung gasped, "Are you finally gonna kiss?!"

"Yah shut up!" Hyunjin pushed him away. "They won't if we're watching."

"I don't care! It's been two months and they haven't had their first kiss like what the fuck?!" he grabbed Hyunjin's shoulders dramatically and shook him.

Within seconds all eyes were on us. It's worse when they saw me sitting on his lap, turning to him and squishing his cheeks.

Great move, Han.

I immediately moved away when I my cheeks heat up. He was right. We have never kissed. On the lips. I don't know why we haven't but I don't want to be the one who initiates it. I just.. don't feel the confidence to do so.

Jeongin, being the devil, he paused the movie and switched on the small lamp beside the television. The orange light illuminated the living room and I could see Mia and Heejin snickering.