Work In Progress #2 Unbound

(I also go by E.V.J since those are my initials)
this is an original story I had for a while
Reaper
Age:18
Gender:female
Real name:unknown
Alias:The Blade Phantom
Grim, Cookie, Red
Rank:Bounty hunter
Power:Nightmare
She uses telekinesis and can make any type of weapon from her hands including medieval ones such as shields or swords. Reaper has 2 black daggers strapped to her arms hidden underneath her sleeve that she uses these to attack her opponent or target. She wears black gloves to avoid touching humans for fear of hurting them.

Physical Appearance: short blood red hair, wears a gray mask and has a scar over her left eye

She doesn't harm anyone unless they threaten her first she follows her own rules and no one else's she lives in the woods which she uses to lure in her targets before turning them over to the police but she will be violent if necessary using her power on anyone who harms her or those around her.

Reaper's rules
1: Don't hurt friends or family
2. Never put someone else in jeopardy
3. Never lose yourself and keep your resolve
4. Always keep a spare weapon with you in case your power doesn't work
5. Never become like the monsters you hunt
6. Own your abilities and know when to stop when you're going too far
7: Don't do anything stupid and be careful
8: (optional) make some friends

Hi, my name is Reaper, you're probably wondering what I'm doing outside at night, I live in these woods and I use it to hunt my targets. My uncle Henry took me in after my mom and older sister died, he used to be a martial arts teacher but retired at 40 to start a family he taught me how to fight back and defend myself. I was homeschooled all my life and settled in the woods, it took a while but I learned how to survive out here even if I was almost mauled by a bear. I made my own weapons and learned how to heal myself. Then the government found me, offered me a job and I took it. I hunt the criminals and whatnot I know how dangerous my job is but I deal with it even if I slipped up a couple of times. I enjoy fighting because that's my way of bonding with people I'm not sappy or touchy-feely I just do whatever I want. I can travel the world due to the assignments that need me to track down bigger and much badder criminals. I give the money that I earn to my uncle and I visit frequently if I'm not too busy. Anyways that's enough of my life, I have a job to do I put my hood up and my mask on so that it would cover my entire face and hair I had to make sure my targets never saw my face for that would cause trouble for me. My target was a 30 yr old male who had murdered families I had set up a trap and he was just about to walk into it, there was a snap and I grinned "need some help there stranger?" I asked him he nodded struggling against the net I knew it was risky interacting with him but I had to make him trust me I used a boomerang and swung he landed with a thud on the ground I offered my hand to him and he took it "well come on I'm sure you're hungry you're welcome to join me and my family for dinner" I said he took the bait "I'd appreciate it" he said I observed him for a minute I seemed to get it now, he would make his victims lower their guard or make them take him to their homes before killing them. I had to be very cautious I would play his game and I would win or die trying I walked side by side with him sensing no weapon I led him to my cabin before police officers appeared he tried to run but I caught him putting his arms around his back "Um guys, a little help over here would be nice" I yelled to them they took him off my hands and gave me my bounty. The guy shouted slurs at me and I just rolled my eyes at him "yeah, yeah tell that to the judge" I said to him "when will I get my next assignment?" I asked one of the cops "in about a 3 1/2 months, right now go home" I shrugged my head "alright" I said "how can she live here? Isn't she terrified of the wild animals or at least when it's dark?" a cop asked. "You can't be afraid of anything when you become what people fear" I said turning around to face the cop grinning he shuddered "right" he said slowly I turned and ran back to my home, all in all my life is pretty dangerous but people don't know who I am or what my job is and I like it that way when people don't suspect me, and I laugh when people try to figure out who The Blade Phantom is when she's literally hiding amongst them. I have a 'job' in town though I may be a secret bounty hunter I also work at a bookstore. Not the coolest of jobs to most people but I only spend 5 hours there and the pay isn't bad. I enter the bookstore and wave hi to the librarian Ms, Twelve aka my boss, she's a nice lady and a total bookworm, there's 3 other workers as well Lavinia, Thorne and Hunter I mostly reorganize the books, Lavinia works the computers, Thorne helps categorize the books in order so that our patrons can find them easily and Hunter, well Hunter's just there although he does get us lunch which is nice of him.