.1> Staycation!

[Y/N's POV]

My best friend Cherlynn decided to go to the Snowtel for like a staycation since it's been SUCH a long time since we've done anything like that at all.

Recently her family has been moving around recently for work purposes and we we'rent really able to hang out as much, so when she offered me to a staycation I could NOT say no.

Anyway, enough about me fibbering about all of this, here's whats happening currently...

Dec. 18 (Fri.) 10am

I just woke up 10 minutes ago and check my phone to see Cherlynn blow up my phone with goodmornings and things like that. I open up the texts while still being tired to even move. Heres how it went.

I have litterally no idea where this Snowtel is that is 'so great' that Cherlynn is telling me about, I googled it up like 5 separate times but nothing really pops up.

I head downstairs to see my Mom reading some newspaper with a pancake recipe. Coincidence? In that magazine was a page full of ads for a place called "Starr Park".
I took the magazine without my mom noticing and then go back to my room.

Apparently the Snowtel is a part of Starr Park, and it's basically just a place where you can stay if you want to be at the Park. I think it will be nice to stay there and visit the park as well. Maybe it will be fun.

I head back downstairs and return the magazine back where it was hug my mom and head out with a bag with a backpack with extra clothes and other things. I meet Cherlynn near our favorite store near the school.

Y/N: "Omg heyy what's up!"

C: "Hi!! *hugs*"

Y/N: "I litterally don't even know if I have all the things-"

C: "Just nevermind it's only staycation anyway right?"

Y/N: "I guess but wh-"

C: "If your missing anything I probably have it don't worry"

Y/N: "You know what, your right. I should focus on having fun not what i have and down have."

C: "Alright then, my Driver should be here soon"

Y/N: "Great."

After about 5 minute's her driver finally came and dropped us off at the Snowtel. Where we walked to the counter and got the keys to a room from a Penguin. We opened the door, and h o l y, when I tell you the scent and atmosphere was SO surreal and oh my gosh I don't even have the right words for it, I mean it. I've never in my life experienced anything like now. This is on a whole other level.

We get comfortable in this one heaven of a place until being hungry and going out into the Starr Park to find somewhere we can eat.

Walking through the park we see all of these stuff that look so so exciting and we end up not eating and doing a bunch of stuff that are so fun and made us completely forget our apatite....And then we remembered it and went to go eat in Bull's.

Cherlynn's POV :

I just relized I should've Invited Kourtney OMG it would've been so much more fun if they were here!! I'm totally gonna call them now. *calls them*