the beginning part two....

Gabriel's pov

*Several weeks earlier*

I had just woken up a couple of minutes ago, gotten dressed, and had just gotten my coffee, when someone said my name.
"Gabriel?" I turn,there in the doorway, stood my wife, this confused me, as last I checked, Emilie was in the basement in a glass coffin, unconscious.
"E-Emilie?"
"Hello my love." She walks towards me, and wraps me in a hug.
"I missed you." Tears threatened to fall and I let them.
"And I you."
"How?" I ask.
"How am I awake?"
"Yes, how?"
"I don't know, I just woke up."

*Present time*

The unfortunate thing about her being in a coma for so long, was that I could no longer tell when she was acting or lying,having not seen her awake for so long.
If I was able to tell, I probably wouldn't be where I am now, trying to get to Nathalie so that I can join her in confusing the hell out of people, which is something that is surprisingly fun.

Haiiiiiiii, how are you? I hope u have been enjoying mah stories so far, I mean, I've been enjoying writing them, have u all have a nice day,night, morning,afternoon, shared u want to call it.........
Anyone figure out the meaning of the title yet? If so please tell me so that I can dedicate a chapter to u, please tell me ur guesses in the comments.
Baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love u all!!!!!!!!!!!!!