Seeing my boyfriend family

Mia~Tomorrow I am seeing my parents but first I have to meet max family first then I can see mine next.  Telling my self in my head.I when down stairs to go and get some breakfast before I meet Jennifer Lopez I was going to meet max at his mom's house. After breakfast I when to take a shower I was supposed too meet them at like 1:30 so it was like 10:30. After I took a shower I when to go get change in to this.

                                                        (This is me in my outfit that I'm warring)

  After I got myself ready I had when to the store and got comes things that i need for tomorrow before I go see my parents. Then I when to Jennifer's house it was time to go to her house to meet her and the family. I got to her house a I knocked on the door max had gotten it I kiss him on the lips and said should I come in I said 

Max~ yes you should I would you like to see my parents to mia .

Mia ~ I would love to see them.

Max ~ mom,dad would you come down  stairs for me please and I would like you to meet my girlfriend.

Jen ~ I was upstairs in my room and I heard the door not knocked and max had opened the door I was Wondering who is at the door then I heard a voice it did not sound like someone that I know about then max said mom,dad would you come down stairs for me please I came with Alex we head down stairs to see who was at the door and what max wanted.

Max~ mom,dad I would like you to meet my girlfriend Mia jonas. 

Mia~ in my head I was so nervous to see his parents and what they will think of me. I had saw jen came down the stairs I said she is so beautiful in my head.

Mia ~ (out loud) hi nice too meet you while I Shocked Jen's hand and Alex hand to i said as I smile.

Jen~i saw this girl at the door and I heard max said that she was his girlfriend I was Shocked to see her here because max would never Introduced to his girlfriends at all I said in my head.

Jen ~ I said hello to the girl who was standing next to max. I was so happy to see max happy I asked the girl what was her name again.

Mia ~ my name is Mia 

Jen ~ will then nice too meet you Mia would you like to come and eat something for launch.

Mia ~ Sure I would love to come and eat with you guys.

Max had led me to the Kitchen so I can get something to eat then I when to the Dining room. 

Jen ~i was asking Mia a question like who is your parents and do they live with you and how old are you.

Mia~ my parents are famous they are Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra and and they don't live with me because I had moved from London to hear to push my dreams of being an actor and a singer and I am 18 years old and I was born At January '14 2001 at 2:00 A.M. 

After we all talked about our self it was like 9:30 so I had to leave so I can get my thing ready for tomorrow 

Mia ~ I should leave because I have a plan to Catch tomorrow morning I said to max family.

Max~ me to I have to come with you so I can see your parents tomorrow told his parents.

Mia ~ I will see you to max later in the morning ok bye I said to his family.

Max ~ kissed me on.the lips and said goodbye and see you tomorrow morning at 9:30 ASAP. I will pick you up from your house. 

Mia~ ok bye 

Jen ~bye Mia 

Jen to max i really like her she is a great girlfriend she is better than all of your last one she loves you so much.

That was all for to day h