Jaune hangs his head for a brief moment before getting up and walking several feet away from group. Qrow watches him go. Y/N exhaled as he walked the opposite direction. Y/N grumbled angrily as he punched a tree with his prosthetic arm destroying both of them. The arm reconstructed itself as Y/N took the chance to calm down.

Y/N: Damnit... I'm letting my emotions get the better of me.

???: I'll say.

Y/N took a stance and looked around for the voice.

???: Over here.

Y/N looked to his left and saw a man in a familiar outfit appear from the shadows.

Y/N: Who are you?

???: I feel like I should be insulted by that remark. But then again, how many have actually seen my face?

Y/N watched as the man took off his orange glasses and put them in his pocket.

Y/N: Are you... Alucard?

Alucard: Yes I am... And you are Y/N L/N, the successor and heir to the Hellsing Organization.

Y/N: ... Uh, didn't that fall apart years ago? During the great War?

Alucard: Right... Fuck! Well that aside, what are you doing out here?

Y/N: I'm going to Haven with my friends.

Alucard: I see. Now answer me this, how is Fang?

Y/N: Fang? You mean my shadow wolf?

Alucard: Well, technically he's a demon wolf.

Fang leaped from Y/N's body and ran over to Alucard growing bigger and more demonic.

Alucard: Fang! Who's a good boy? You are! Have a severed leg!

Y/N watched in disgust as Alucard tossed a bloodied leg at Fang, who happily ate it.

Y/N: Ugh... I'm not going to even ask where that came from.

Alucard: I found it.

Y/N: That doesn't mean I want to know!

Alucard: Back to the matter at hand, why are you going to Haven?

Y/N: Because there were people from Haven that helped cause the fall of Beacon.

Alucard: I see, and how is Anderson?

Y/N: Who?

Alucard: Oh right, I forgot he reincarnated. He goes by the nickname 'Oz'.

Y/N: I'm not sure. No one can find him.

Alucard: Well, the chance of him bonding with another host has been increased.

Y/N: What do you mean by reincarnated?

Alucard: How about asking him next time you see him. Give him the message, 'See you later you Catholic Sociopath.'