prolouge

LUMOS.

millie bobby brown as eleanor 'el' jane hopper

finn wolfhard as michael 'mike' wheeler

oona laurence as lila harris

stranger things cast as their respectful characters

eleanor hopper, the daughter of jim hopper who was the headmaster at hogwarts, wasn't liked by most

eleanor hopper, the daughter of jim hopper who was the headmaster at hogwarts, wasn't liked by most. it's not that she ever did anything wrong, in fact she never bothered anyone. but people were always scared she'd tattle to her daddy about anything and everything. which of course wasn't true at all. she never spoke to her dad about the kids in hogwarts. she couldn't care less what they were doing. but that never changed anyone else's opinion.

except a handful of people. one being her best and only friend lila. they met in year three when lila transferred to hogwarts from another school. she was sorted into slytherin, like el, and they became roommates. the three other girls they shared a room with hardly ever spent anytime in their dorm, making sure to spend as little time with el as possible.

it was their last year now and el was growing a bit tired of it. she just assumes that their are other reasons people don't like her, because it would be ridiculously petty to ignore her for six years because of the fear that she'd snitch. she didn't entertain these thoughts much because it would only upset her, and push her to want to find out what other reason there could possibly be.

on the other side of the scale everyone adored mike wheeler. could be because he was a pure blood, or his charming looks. but el thought it was ridiculous, sure he was good looking, but to have almost the entire school swooning over him was just silly. she never cared for him much, but he was probably the next closest thing she had to a friend. if you could even call it that. some days he would say hi to her and be nice, others he would pick on her. maybe this year things will finally change. maybe there will be light in the darkness.

a/n : hii this is my first book, and i'm super excited to begin writing it. just to clarify a few things, this version of hogwarts takes place in america 1987. and there are none of the characters from the movies and books. i'm going to try and do some research on classes and stuff so sorry if i mess anything up. ALSO STREAM DRIVERS LICENSE BY OLIVIA RODRIGO ty. i think that's all for now, enjoy the story!