Finding Your Mate

Summer's P.O.V

"Lovaura, shouldn't we be finding your mate right about now?" I asked "We should but considering it's been a few days I've roared with no response, we're trying to find a better plan" she answered me. Leyla gasped. Everyone around to look at her. "Ley, what are you thinking?" asked Dak, almost scared of what he'll hear "The unthinkable" replied Leyla.

-Time skip (I don't have any idea on how to do this scene)-

"Please Magnus, we need your voice machine" Leyla continued to plead Magnus "My machine won't help you lizard losers!" replied Magnus. Then, he slammed the door in Leyla's face. "Welp, there goes that plan!" she said. We were about to fly off when we heard a voice behind us. "Wait guys!" Axel said. We all turned around to see Axel with the machine. "You can borrow it just two conditions. One, don't tell Magnus, Two, bring it back in one piece, if not, then I'm going to get killed" he said. We all nodded. Cutter and Aggro lifted the machine and we flew off to the North side. We arrived at a random snow mountain and they dropped Magnus' machine on it. Lovaura started roaring in the machine, and I bet it was heard all over the island. Suddenly, we heard another lovewing roar. Lovaura continued roaring until she saw another lovewing in front of the mountain. "My mate" she cried. She immediatly flew off to meet her mate. "Oh, Ethan I missed you" she said softly as they were cuddling foreheads while flying. Before leaving, she came to us, thanked us for our hospitality and help and cuddled each one of us with her nose. Then, she flew away with her mate. Winger shed a tear and I saw that. I knew what to do to break the spell. "Poor you Winger, I know just what will cheer you up" I said on purpose to attract everyone's attention on me. I kissed his cheek again and he had the exact same reaction as last time. The pupils in his eyes widened, he blushed a bit and the corners of his lips turned into a smile again. His tail moved a bit. His eyes went back to normal. "Ugh, it happened again" he said. He looked at me, a happy smile. We all flew back home. Dak chuckled while jumping on Winger. He now knew his companion was in love.

Finale

Summer's P.O.V

Our hay beds were right next to each other. It was late at night and somehow, I couldn't sleep. I looked at Winger. He was already looking at me. He probably couldn't sleep either. He nuzzled me and whispered "I love you". I nuzzled back and whispered back "I love you too". "So... we have some unfinished business..." he said. Then, without warning me, he grabbed me again and pulled me towards him for a kiss. This time, he wrapped both wings around our heads and kissed me. I kissed him back. I heard Aggro chuckle from the other side of the room. She waked up everyone else and they all starred at us. For the love inside my heart... I thought It continues going on and on. For my life. For my friends. I remembered I was kissing Winger in full sight of everyone in the Roost, even Dak and Leyla that had awoken from their slumber. For the love of my life, Winger.

The End

(Next chapter is an important message, please read it)