Chapter 1

Blair has never showered and dressed herself faster in her life. Quidditch was like her most favourite thing in the world enough so that she had found herself in many heated Quidditch discussions with one Oliver Wood, which usually ended in Blair insulting and talking circles around Oliver while his ears turned red and he stalked off angrily.

Blair gave a little chuckle at the memory while she dried her hair and walked out of the bathroom, she was about to grab a cloak when she caught sight of her already owned broom sitting in the broom holder she hand made on her wall. Blair walked over and couldn't help but feel a little guilty. This broom had been with her through thick and thin and it still worked perfectly fine. She thumbed over the initials she had carved into the handle and groaned out loud.

"Trust me to feel guilty over an inanimate object."

Blair pushed back the need to get a new broom and settled for getting some new gloves and hand cushions. She grabbed her cloak, a nice dark blue one to throw over top of her black tank top and jeans. She also made a conscious decision to grab her Hogwarts school list as well. Quickly writing down a note to toss in the floo for her mama, Blair was about to step into the fireplace when an owl come knocking on the window. Blair walked across the spacious living room and opened the window recognising the owl, Owlfred. He, of course, is owned by one of her closest friends, Penelope Clearwater, she is the only person in the world to name her owl Owlfred.
"It's funny!"  "It is not funny Pip."
Blair eagerly opened the letter, she loves hearing from her friends.

Hey Bee,
Hopefully you get this in the morning but Fifi and I were wondering if you wanted to come to Diagon with us today after we do some shopping? We're gonna be stopping by the Grand dere café at lunch time so like meet us there :)  Just send Owlfred  with a note if you can come or not. Okay hope to see you soon,
-pip

Blair grinned and sent back a simply note saying she could come. Since she is going to be seeing her girls at 12 and it's only 9 Blair grabbed her favourite book 'Quidditch through the ages', and fell onto the couch deciding that she has some time to kill. Blair could probably recite the booking backwards and forwards but she always liked analysing the players moves and flying patterns. Looking at the clock on the wall, Blair found herself unsurprised to see the she spent a couple hours reading her book. Throwing the book on the coffee table and making sure she had all the money she needed, Blair grabbed her wand and disappeared through the flou.

"Hey girlies"

Blair ran up to her girls and gave them each a big hug. She had arrived to see that her other close friend Florence Poppy and Penelope had already managed to snag a table outside the restaurant where they could see everyone milling about Diagon Alley, all of Pip and Fifis shopping bags were littering the ground. The girls sat back down and immediately began talking about their summer. There is only so much you can put in a letter.

"... and Grandpa made me eat snails guys, Snails!" Florence said shaking her blonde ponytail all over the place as she recounted her 'Meal of disaster' she had affectionately called it.

"Fifi," Penelope begun delicately, " you know I'm sure it wasn't that bad, people eat it all the time in France"

"Well I'm not French am I?"

"...but your grandparents are French"

"That doesn't count!"

Blair giggled into her hand as she watched her friends start up another quarrel. Penelope sat back in her seat with a 'humph' and straighten her light blue blouse before telling her friends about her summer.
"Well I spent a couple weeks with my Uncle Henry up at the Merlins Museum, I learnt so much about-"