You look at her and ask "Would it be alright if I went to go grab some things?" She nods, "I'll be fine." You rush over to Pen's office, being stopped by JJ. You inform her of the situation, she follows you into pen's cave. Penelope let's you both in. She says "My girls, come on in."

She looks at you both, before she can ask what is going on you blurt, "Can you look up Lucy Thomas she lives in my apartment complex." Garcia starts doing her thing, "Mkay, she has a clean past a lot of hospital visits in the past months, her husband is Gregory Thomas. They had a four year old, who tragically died. She has also had 2 miscarriages in the past month, and she had an abortion where the planned parenthood clinic they were in called the cops, because of the injuries to Lucy. Most consistent to (!!!TW!!) rape. She shortly after being married was fired for not getting to work on time to frequently." 

"Wow, this is a lot worse than I thought. Come with me." You said to Pen and JJ "Keep your hands out of your pockets." 

You didn't expect this. You started coming up with a plan. You knew a person, Olivia Mc'Niel she was a friend from high school who runs a underground womens sanctuary, helping hide and protect victims. You are so nervous and you feel like there is a weight on your chest. You lightly knock on the door. You told him what you planned on doing. 

You went back in to tell Lucy the plan. 

____

She agreed making you stop at her apartment to get her things, you agreed. I mean you would want something from home too. 

As you were putting on FBI vests just in case Morgan put his on saying "Where are we going" JJ responds "y/n's neighbors apartment." Morgan straps on his vest and comes with. 

Derek and JJ stayed by the bottom of the stairs, checking ID's looking for Gregory Thomas. Reid and You went upstairs you stayed in the living room while Reid and Lucy went to the bedroom which was closer to the door than the living room was. The apartment was an open floor plan so as soon as you opened the door you can see into the living room, kitchen and 'dinning room' "Can you grab the books on the bookshelf, they should be next to the tv." Lucy shouts from the bedroom. "Yeah sure should I grab all of them?" You ask. "Yes, he hates reading."

How could you hate reading. It's like being in a whole different world without actually being there. What is that called?, you think to yourself. Then you feel hands rubbing up and down on your waist. Whoever it was you could tell it was a male because his hands were way too big to belong to a female. You say loudly "Stop." He ignores you, you turn around to see who it is. 

It's Gregory. Although he was a small thin man he was strong. How the hell did he get in. That doesn't matter you have to do something. Your gun was in your holster you can't grab it without him snatching it out of your hands. You punch him right in his disgusting face. He falls back, trying to also swing at you. You keep fighting. 

(TW: SEXUAL ASSAULT, skip the rest of this paragraph if you need to) He spun you around going for your zipper and button at the top of your pants, he smacked your ass. No this is not happening. You go through self defense techniques you learned during your time in the army. First, step on his foot with all your strength, you take your hand swing it forward hit him with a fist in the crotch, he wasn't stopping until you hit him in the crotch. You can't stop now, you elbow him in the stomach, him grunting. You then punch upward hitting him in the chin and bringing his face towards the sky. You can't stop you reach for his gun him also reaching. You can't grab it yet, you grab his neck now facing him and throw him over your shoulder. 

He's laying on the ground whimpering like the little bitch he is. You grab your gun and point it at him. Yelling at Reid to come here, telling Lucy to stay in the room. You don't want to traumatize her anymore, the door was wide open. JJ and Derek must have heard you so they came running. Reid picks him up off the floor slamming him onto the coffee table right next to you. You look down and fixing your pants you see blood on your shirt. Derek walks in with his gun pointed, he walks over grabbing Gregory and reciting his rights. Reid put his pointer finger and thumb on your chin, making you look at him, blood spewing from your nose. "Are you ok?" He asked."I'm fine." You responded