𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝐼𝐼 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝐼

[𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝐼𝐼 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝐼
[𝐹𝓊𝒸𝓀 𝑜𝒻𝒻 𝒷𝒶𝓇𝒹

[𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝐼𝐼 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝐼 [𝐹𝓊𝒸𝓀 𝑜𝒻𝒻 𝒷𝒶𝓇𝒹

Celestria's POV

"I tell you no lie," The round Scottish man's voice trembling. "It swallowed the whole village, it did," The tavern ous and ahs while I sit at the back rolling my eyes and nursing a cup of ale, that doesn't taste very nice. "Not a bone to be found! Oh, don't give me that look shitling. That's why we had to call him, The White Wolf! And he stood in the middle of that frozen lake like he knew it was coming for him,"

People are so dramatic. "The ice cracked open and a selkiemore shot out! Oh, you've never seen one, but it takes down a ship with its cavernous mouth, full of devil's teeth!" Everyone gasps in horror while I scoff and continue drinking my ale, scrunching up my face at the taste. "And it swallowed that Witcher whole!"

"Oh, this is brilliant," The bard, Jaskier, mutters as he writes the man's story down in his journal. Everyone looks down at him. "Oh sorry, it's just Geralt's usually so stingy with the details. Uh, and then what happened?"

"He died," Everyone makes sad aww noise until I accidentally laugh too loud causing everyone to look at me.

"Sorry, I'm sorry it's just funny cause you all are sad when he's clearly fine," I apologize while still laughing.

"Look, I was there I saw it with-" He's interrupted by the sound of the door crashing open and in walks a selkiemore gut-covered Geralt. Everyone covers their noses. I gag as the stench of the creature's guts reaches my nose. Now is a horrible time to have heightened senses. My eyes start to water from the stench.

"By the gods," I mutter.

"See," Jaskier chuckles.

"What's that stench?" The man from earlier asks.

"Selkiemore guts," Geralt answers. "Had to get it from the inside. I'll take what I'm owed," I down the rest of my ale as Jaskier starts to sing, the whole tavern following. I place my cup and some coin on the table. Geralt comes over to my table and I put my head down. "What?"

"You know I have heightened senses, my bloody eyes are watering from the stench," My voice muffled into the sleeve of my arm. Jaskier walks over as well.

"You're welcome. And now Witcher it's time to repay your debt. I made you famous, by rights, I should be claiming ten percent of all your coin, but instead what I'm asking for is a teeny, teeny-weeny little favour,"

"Fuck off bard," Geralt's tone, laced with annoyance, as it usually is towards the bard.

"For one measly night of service, you will gain a cornucopia of earthly delights. The greatest masters of the culinary arts, crafting morsels worthy of the gods. Maidens that would make the sun itself blush with a single comely smile," Geralt and I stand up and start leaving the tavern. "Food, women, and wine Geralt,"

"In other words, he would like you to bodyguard him at the queen's party tonight," I interject. I watch as Geralt ponders the idea. "If it makes you feel any better, I have to attend it as well, so you won't have to deal with the bard alone,"

 "If it makes you feel any better, I have to attend it as well, so you won't have to deal with the bard alone,"

Third POV

The princess' head shoots up at the sound of the bathroom door opening. She was currently in the bath, stark naked. "Um hello, get out!"

Jaskier rolls his eyes as Geralt walks in behind him. He starts unbuttoning his Selkiemore gut-stained shirt. "No, no, no, no," The princess grabs her towel off the stool, swiftly standing and wrapping it around herself and stepping out of the tub.

"It's not a big deal, us seeing you naked," Jaskier states, matter-a-factly.

"It has absolutely nothing to do we me being naked, it has everything to do with that fact that all of that," She motions to the Selkiemore guts. "Would be joining me in the tub as well, and you can't see me naked cause you're a man whore Jaskier," She then exits the room swiftly. Despite her calm demeanour, the thought of Geralt being naked and in the same tub as her brought butterflies to her stomach, butterflies that she wanted to kill.

She goes through her bags and looks through all her dresses. Her eyes settle upon one. "Perfect,"