━━𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖔𝖓

(the gifs that i use in the story are mine unless i say otherwise so please don't steal them. Ask for it and it's urs or you can even ask for me to make for you but please do not steal)

"𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈

𝒊𝒔 𝒂

𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎 𝒐𝒇 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉,

𝒂𝒔

𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒓𝒆𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒐𝒏

𝒊𝒔 𝒂

𝒕𝒚𝒑𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏"

THE GOBLET OF FIRE

"I don't believe it!" Ron said, in a stunned voice, as the Hogwarts students filed back up the steps behind the party from Durmstrang. "Krum, Harry! Viktor Krum!"

"For heaven's sake, Ron, he's only a Quidditch player," said Hermione, "Plus Harry reckons that his friend is here!"

"Only a Quidditch player?" Ron said, looking at her as though he couldn't believe his ears. "Hermione—he's one of the best Seekers in the world! I had no idea he was still at school!"

Then it was announced that students who weren't tired could roam around the halls before supper which was due to start in about one hour.

Harry and Hermione scanned the place for Abigail while Ron looked around for Krum as a girl would look around for her celebrity crush... so like himself.

Then, they was a loud, "Oh my God!" and the golden trio turned around to see this beautiful brunette, who though had the worst scowl on her face a few seconds prior, was now sporting the biggest smile possible. A few of beauxbatons kids gave her a weird look but Harry though she looked beautiful.

She was in his arms before you can say Quidditch. And then she hit him in the arm, hard.

"Arsehole!" she exclaimed.

Harry muttered an "ouch" but he was so happy to see Abigail in front of him.

"Nice to see you too, Abby," he exclaimed.

She rolled her eyes, "Whatever 'arry, but for the love of England what the hell is wrong with your hair?"

The golden trio laughed. She would fit right in with them.

He hugged her again and whispered lowly so only she could hear, "I didn't know you were a witch."

she laughed and nodded, "ditto bitch."

Then she looked over at his friends, "I am Abigail Danvers-Black." she introduced, confidence and pride, radiating off her. They all looked shocked, including Harry.

Looks like she forgot to tell him that but then she seemed to remembered how her father was an escaped prisoner.

she furrowed her eyebrows and glared at them, "my dad is innocent."

Harry took her hands while Ron and Hermione smiled at her, but in a way that Abby knew they was hiding something, "we know."

Then the tall red-haired boy changed the subject- "I am Ron by the way, Harry's best friend."

Abby nodded and smirked when she heard the note of jealousy in the boys voice.

Hermione hugged the girl, "I am Hermione!" she exclaimed.