Backstory

Tw self harm and implied abuse of any of these things trigger you please skip

If there is one thing you should know about me it's that I'm very insecure. The main reason for this being my ex-boyfriend. I've had my fair share of exes most were good and we split ways cause we thought we were better as friends or cause we just lost feeling.

I'm bisexual so I've had girlfriends and boyfriends, but none of them have made me feel so worthless and disgusting.

His name was Adam.. he scarred me. After I dated him I had been diagnosed with ptsd and anxiety. Which is why I was so shocked when I mustered up the courage to ask Karl for his Snapchat.

Adam made me feel worthless. He would make fun of my weight, call me slurs, and would constantly remind me that I was worthless. one night he got drunk and brought a girl home I was heartbroken. When I confronted him about it he said, "can you blame me? i can't have sex with a disgusting pig like you. you literally look like a whale"

i could feel myself going to the brink of insanity with him i started hearing and seeing things that weren't there i felt trapped and alone.

but i had my brother Alex with me the entire time. and with much convincing from him i left him Alex came with me and helped me move my stuff and made sure he didn't touch me.

he yelled.. a lot but he knew he couldn't do anything with Alex there. he said i would regret it. i tried my best to ignore it

I would get triggered by everything I was always worried he would come back for me. I was driven to insanity i started hurting myself and one failed suicide attempt later Alex told me to get therapy because he couldn't stand for me to be in this state of mind.

{You may read now my children}
with much protest from my Alex i decided to move out of the country for my better and i could get a better job in America.

you may be asking, what about your parents? well my parents were always there for me as well but Alex was my everything my rock my foundation. Alex and i were always close lots of people compared us to Dipper and Mabel and i'd say they weren't that far off.

{if you got that reference I actually love you}

he visited a lot at the beginning of my move but then his streaming career skyrocketed and he can't visit as much. he never told me his user cause he said i would make fun of him. i would but i would also be his number one supported but whatever his loss.

480 words
hello kids