"it's fine. now go get ready for tonight."

michael said as he placed a kiss on the top of my head. i quickly took a shower, did my hair and makeup, and slipped a short black dress on over my body. when i walked out to the living room, sierra, luke, bee, calum, ashton, and kaykay had arrived and were ready for a night out.

"there's the bride!"

sierra said with a smile as she threw a sash over my body and a tiara on my head. i looked down to see "bride-to-be" written across the sash. it doesn't even feel real anymore. it doesn't feel like i'm going to be a married woman tomorrow. i grabbed the bags i packed and we said goodbye to the guys before packing into my car and heading towards the first bar of the night.

+

"c'mon, you can do one more bar."

bee sloppily said as they swung their arm around my shoulders. they are definitely the drunkest of all of us.  tonight has been filled with way too many vodka shots and many different bar stops. good thing kaykay is the designated driver. 

"i don't know. it's almost midnight."

i said as i ran my hands through my hair.

"one more bar. c'mon."

bee whined. 

"someone call calum. you're so plastered."

sierra giggled. she was clearly as drunk as we are.

"let's do one more for good luck." 

kaykay said to me with a huge smile. i don't know what kind of fun kaykay gets from going to bars sober with a bunch of drunk people but i guess one more bar couldn't hurt.

"fine."

i smiled as we piled into my car. we arrived at the final bar and i figured out why the girls wanted to do one more bar; they got us a private table. after a while of us partying in our private booth, we went to the bar to get another round. that's when i felt someone tap my shoulder.

"hey, there's the soon-to-be bride."

i heard someone to say. i turned around to see crystal standing behind me.

"can i help you?"

i asked as i raised an eyebrow and took a sip of the drink bee ordered me.

"what's the attitude for? i thought we were cool."

crystal said as she crossed her arms across her chest. how could we be okay after she had sex with michael? she knew we were together and that i was pregnant with his child. although it is michael's fault, crystal is just as much at fault for this.

"not after you had sex with michael while we were together."

"well you were doing it with him when we were engaged. maybe he wanted something fresh."

"or maybe he wanted something easy."

i said as i got in her face. and of course that earned me a bunch of "ooohs" from my entourage. 

"the only thing easy here is you. what a good job you did, got yourself knocked up on the first try. where is that little mistake of you and michael's?"

crystal spat in my face. that's when my blood boiled. you can talk all the shit you want on me, but once you bring my child into it, it's game over. and before i could know what i knew what i was doing, i pulled my fist back and punched crystal as hard as i could. she grabbed onto her bloody nose and quickly ran out of the section.

"don't you ever talk about my goddaughter like that again you dirty slut!"

bee yelled at crystal as she ran off. i looked down at my bruised hand before running out of the bar and to the balcony area. michael needed to know about this before the tabloids got ahold of it.

"hey baby. how's your night going?"

michael asked me as he answered the phone.

"um, michael i've gotta tell you something."

i said with a shaky voice.

"what's wrong?"

michael asked.

"your wife is a scrapper! that's what's up!"

bee yelled in the background as all of my friends came to the balcony.

"they're so drunk."

i could hear calum sigh.

"what are they talking about alex?"

michael asked me.

"um, so crystal and i got into a bit of fight. she called luna a mistake and...i just saw red. and i hit her."

i said as tears rimmed my eyes. silence fell over the phone before cheers erupted from the other side of the phone. 

"hell yeah. that's my girl."

michael said.

"you're happy about this?"

"hell yeah. she doesn't get to talk shit on our daughter like that. the image of you hitting her is actually kinda hot. did you get a video?"

"goodnight perv."

i said as i hung up on him. i sighed as i turned around and the girls all cheered for me. what a way to spend my bachelorette party...let's just hope my hand isn't swollen for the wedding.