Chapter 5

Wanda pov

"Do you think she has any powers?" Asked Steve.

"I don't know" I replied whilst Irina played with my hair.

The team all was watching us interact and it made me nervous but I was happy I finally got her back.

Pietro sat down next to me and smiled at me.
"Irina" I said softly, she looked up at me with her big blue eyes.

"Mhm?"

"This is your uncle pietro. He's my brother" I introduced.

She looked at him and smiled brightly making him smile back.
"Hewo"

I giggled at her and she went back to playing with my hair, Tony nudged me reminding me to ask her something.

"Baby?"
She looked up at me and tilted her head adorably.

"Can you do anything special?" I asked her.

"Like what?" She asked confused.

"Watch uncle pietro" I pointed to him and she watched in awe as he ran around really fast.

"Now look" she turned back to me and I used my powers and made the red wisps wrap around my fingers.

She giggled and nodded her head which made my heart drop knowing he experimented on her.

"Can you show me?" I asked softly.

She nodded and got off my lap and stood in the middle of the jet, she opened her hand her skin turned pale and she shot ice out of her palm. I looked at her in awe because she could control her powers. When she stopped her skin turned back to normal and she ran over to me and sat back into my lap.

"Wow. That was very good Irina"

She smiled at the praise and snuggled back into me, I looked around at the teams faces everyone was shocked and some were smiling at our interaction