Chapter 4: I.M.P gets a new employee

Start from the beginning

Y/N: ...Least I could do.

Time jump to 7:00 AM. Charlie and Vaggie are shown sleeping. Charlie reaches over and leans into the crook of Vaggie's neck.

Charlie: (half-asleep) Awww, you didn't have to make breakfast.

Vaggie: Hon...I didn't. 

Both of them shoot up from the realization.

Charlie: Wait...if neither of us made breakfast...who did? Niffty? Alastor?

Vaggie: Look, I admit that Alastor can make some good Jambalaya but I don't think he's the kind of person who would go out of his way to make breakfast. And Niffty's too busy obsessing over men.

Charlie: Fair enough.

They get dressed, head over to the kitchen, and are completely dumbfounded by the sight before them.

Vaggie: Okay...

Charlie: *Excited squeal* I knew this hotel would bring out the best in people! 

Husk: What the absolute fuck?!

The pair turned around to see Angel, Husk, Niffty with similar baffled expressions while Alastor maintained his smile.

Alastor: Well, looks like someone was quite the early bird.

Husk: I'm too sober to process this.

He walks over to the bar, only to be intercepted by Vaggie who is holding a spritz bottle.

Vaggie: No! *Spritz* Bad kitty! *Spritz* *Spritz* No drinking this early in the morning!

Husk:

Angel: Uh, guys? I think there's something you should see.

He lifts up a note in your handwriting.

Note:

Hope I wasn't too loud making breakfast. Went out patrolling. Should be back later tonight.

Y/N

Niffty: Wait, so Y/N apparently made this hours ago and is now doing his whole Vigilante thing?

Alastor: All after he insisted on staying up later and patrolling the premises at least a dozen times. Does the man even sleep?

Charlie: (Concerned) I don't know.

Pan to Angel stuffing his face.

Vaggie: Angel!

Angel: (Mouth full) What? It's not like he poisoned it.